Real estate Which is a better investment idea?

greenieS

Verified member
If you had the financial strength to invest between these 2 options, what would you choose? Real estate or stock market?

I think I would choose real estate because I can buy 2-3 apartments and rent them out and I get a stable and secure income per month. (ofcourse, you need to have that money to buy 2-3 apartaments)

I don't risk anything, I know for sure that the 10-15 date has come and I receive the money from the rent.

But, there are people who like investment and risk and maybe choose the other option. What do you choose if you had money? To buy an apartment or to invest in the stock market?

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
I suggest you shouldn't really consider it that way because so many things are to be put into consideration when thinking or choosing the best form of investment for you . Well everyone are interested to invest in real estate no doubt but what of the money that is needed to buy this property you are interested ? because you must also consider the monetary aspect of whatever you are interested to do . If you don't have the required money then it is as useless since you won't be able to achieve what you need .

The most important thing I'm trying to do is that I will consider the best and the most suitable form of investment depending on my capital because if the capital is enough for me to invest in real estate then I will definitely go ahead to invest in real estate but if the capital is not enough then I will look for another suitable investment maybe cryptocurrency or treasury bill to invest at least to earn a certain percentage on monthly and yearly basis.

But whatever opportunity I may have, real estate will always be one of my most favourite form of investment .