Better investment that others always neglect

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are many ways you can invest and be happy later in future and but what seems to be too unfortunate is that there always end up in the hands of bad friends and bad advisers. There's something funny, when this set of people make them neglect it, there will go back, work on it and see benefits.

You can invest in land and have benefits in the future, many people neglect this and that is why we all need to make advantage of it, many still be saying there are poor but there have access to lands, this set of people do not know what they have.

Aside that, you can also invest in farm activity with just a little capital that you will have good profit. There is no amount of money that can't start a business.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Real estate investment is really profitable no doubt as you have just explain it up there . We know so many people are also interested to invest and make profit but the most important thing is not really about investment , but how can we be able to raise up the required money that is needed to start up this investment ? . That is what a lot of people do not have an idea of.

For me personally real estate could have been among one of my favourite investment because it is among the most profitable and the most secure form of investment but the problem is that I do not have the money that is needed to invest in real estate. In this case what do you think I should do ?

Well for now I am just interested to work and at least have a profitable income , from there I can be able to save up money to invest in real estate , that is just one of the best way.

If it was really easy for people to invest in real estate as you are saying , a lot of people could have invested heavily in the market but it is only for people that are stable financially.

you just answer the question that you asked, you have to save a lot before being able to invest.

One of the main reason everyone needs to save is investment, and that is the only way to earn bigger.

Even those that are financially stable, there was a time that everything was hard for them and that's why we have to continue investing till the limit stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.