Which do you prefer between sole proprietorship and partnership business

Samuel72

Verified member
Some people prefer to open their own business because they want to be independent and also have control over their business, but many people go into partnership business because they don't have enough money to start up the business or because they don't have enough Ideas in the business, but which do you think is more better between sole proprietorship and partnership business?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Think if you start a business as a sole proprietorship. You are the boss and no one else. For problems in the business you are the most responsible. In a partnership there may be 2 or more of you who can be considered boss. But when there is a problem in the business there are 2 or more of you who can draw up the solution.

Mellorando

Banned
Sole proprietorship or partnership they both are good areas of business but me personally I will prefer sole proprietorship because you are your own boss and you don't have to walk in the shadow of anyone to earn a living sole proprietorship is simple and lucrative than partnership

Bisolami

Verified member
Some people prefer to open their own business because they want to be independent and also have control over their business, but many people go into partnership business because they don't have enough money to start up the business or because they don't have enough Ideas in the business, but which do you think is more better between sole proprietorship and partnership business?
I actually prefer a sole proprietorship business and this is because a lot of people cannot be trusted so it is better to run your business by yourself instead of joining hands with someone else so that you can do it together.

Partnership business is also good in the sense that you are going to be getting ideas from your partner and two heads are always better than one but I still prefer to go for a sole proprietorship business because I will like to be the final decision maker of my business and I will know that I am responsible for anything that happens to the business.