Which do you prefer between Affiliate marketing using Twitter or Facebook ?

Josemendez

Verified member
Affiliate marketing has taken over the digital world with many people trying to make ends meet through it as the covid-19 pandemic has opened people's eyes towards online business.
Affiliate marketing is successful with a good number of audience getting to see the product one is advertising and also patronizing it.

The issue then is where to get this huge traffic needed for a successful Affiliate marketing. Facebook and Twitter are two popular social media normally used by people for Affiliate marketing , and this is indeed something that Affiliate Marketers are happy about because these social media can be used for free to carry out Affiliate marketing.

I think that Twitter is far better than Facebook because most companies ,influencers used Twitter compared to Facebook. What of you, which ift them do you think is the best and why ?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Well it depends on your mastery of any of them because the both of them are effective and if you know them well you are really making a lot of money from affiliate marketing. Facebook is of no doubt one of the most effective way of making money from affiliate marketing by carrying out Facebook ads, there was something I learnt about Twitter some time ago from someone, you can actually use Twitter to make money from affiliate marketing free by using some hashtags and creating good content. The person said that he was making money with you it but I haven't really tested it.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I tried facebook as well as twitter for affiliate marketing but I failed to generate sales. Generating affiliate sales is not everyone's cup of tea. I not only shared the links directly but even tried to promote them through blog content, yet I did not succeed. Which platform is better depends on person to person and his/her ability to generate sales.

D

Deleted member 28127

I doesn't find facebook or twitter good way for affiliate marketing. Facebook security prevents any affiliate marketing using links. Twitter is plenty of tweets about airdrops then you may not find good targeted people. I find affiliate marketing using Instagram account is easiest than Facebook or Twitter then you can put pictures for product to sale or external link for confirm a sale or confirm sales by private messages. This is my personnal point of view.

AmaliaTG

Affiliate marketing has taken over the digital world with many people trying to make ends meet through it as the covid-19 pandemic has opened people's eyes towards online business.
Affiliate marketing is successful with a good number of audience getting to see the product one is advertising and also patronizing it.

The issue then is where to get this huge traffic needed for a successful Affiliate marketing. Facebook and Twitter are two popular social media normally used by people for Affiliate marketing , and this is indeed something that Affiliate Marketers are happy about because these social media can be used for free to carry out Affiliate marketing.

I think that Twitter is far better than Facebook because most companies ,influencers used Twitter compared to Facebook. What of you, which ift them do you think is the best and why ?
If you want to do affiliate marketing using Facebook, you will have to pay for the Facebook ads which is adverting your Facebook page, when your Facebook page reaches people, then its always their choice to decide whether to like your page or not depending on your niche. So stick with one niche of an affiliate marketing that you know will attract people to Like your page. And you Affiliate link you only post it in your Facebook page BIO. Unless if you want to go around to people inbox with your affiliate link (which is always ugly) Other social medias don't allow affiliate link as they term them as spam, again, unless In your BIO Only.

Last edited:

btaliat

VIP Contributor
It is better to promote affiliate links on Twitter. Most times, Facebook doesn't support promoting of affiliate links. They do block these links. Unlike Twitter, which people have already regarded as a business hub. It accommodates as many links you wish to promote. That's why most affiliate marketers prefer using Twitter to Facebook, though Facebook has tendency of generating more traffic.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Well it depends on your mastery of any of them because the both of them are effective and if you know them well you are really making a lot of money from affiliate marketing. Facebook is of no doubt one of the most effective way of making money from affiliate marketing by carrying out Facebook ads, there was something I learnt about Twitter some time ago from someone, you can actually use Twitter to make money from affiliate marketing free by using some hashtags and creating good content. The person said that he was making money with you it but I haven't really tested it.
I think you are very correct on that one.....they are reasonably good and effective. It depends on who's using them as a tool. But I believe it's still very effective using Facebook because it's a lot more easier to generate and control your traffic on Facebook than on Twitter. And I will also look into that tricks and see if it's cool

Andrew79

I doesn't find facebook or twitter good way for affiliate marketing. Facebook security prevents any affiliate marketing using links. Twitter is plenty of tweets about airdrops then you may not find good targeted people. I find affiliate marketing using Instagram account is easiest than Facebook or Twitter then you can put pictures for product to sale or external link for confirm a sale or confirm sales by private messages. This is my personnal point of view.
Agree with you but what you do on facebook, is you take them off facebook to your opt in page and then you have their email address and then you can do whatever you want then with your affiliate links. I have an e-book on how to do this and many more. its called 50 marketing tricks and tips. I will post it here later or provide you with a link to it.

Andrew79

I wonder if that is in my 50 tricks and tips. What is it?

Jacemack

When it comes to Facebook vs. Twitter, selecting the proper channel for your business isn't just about finding the "best" platform; it's about connecting with the right audience. When you consider that Facebook owns WhatsApp and Instagram, it's no surprise that it's the most popular social media network.

Andrew79

I wonder if that is in my 50 tricks and tips. What is it?
Hi there, i will probably setup a thread and post them there one by one on a daily basis, that way we can all interact and have conversations about it. Watch this space. I will notify you all here once that is done.

Bisolami

Verified member

I feel it is not very good to make use of Twitter for affiliate marketing. We all know that Twitter is a very good social network but it can never be compared to Facebook when it comes to things like this and that is why you see a lot of affiliate marketers make use of Facebook instead of all other social networks.

There are so many people on Facebook and it has the highest number of users which means that the business of affiliate marketing will be more effective on Facebook than any other social network.

I also prefer to use Facebook instead of other social networks.