Where should you keep your online money?

King bell

VIP Contributor
There are a few things to consider when thinking about where to keep your online money. One is security. You want to make sure your money is safe and secure, so choosing a reputable online bank is important. Another thing to consider is ease of use. You want to be able to access your money easily and quickly, solook for an online bank that has a good online platform.

Finally, you want to think about interest rates. Many online banks offer higher interest rates than traditional banks, so this is something to consider if you want to maximize your earnings.

For me, I think the best place to keep your online money is in an online savings account. This way you can get the security of a traditional bank plus the high interest rates of an online bank. Plus, you can easily access your money whenever you need it.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
It depends on people's choice , personally I can choose to save some of the money I make online in cryptocurrency , that will be my own choice and other people may want to invest it in any other form of investment , it is still their own personal option . I wouldn't just want to saved my money without investing it on something that can help generate interest .

Another thing is that , I do not like saving my money in the bank because to me it does not worth the stress . Because you will be saving your money for a long time and the value will still remain in its place even when the economy of our country is going down on daily basis .

It all depends on personal choice and preferences , a lot of people choose things based on how it suits them .

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have been making money full-time for over two years. I receive my payment through multiple channels, I receive my payment through PayPal, cryptocurrencies, skrill, transferwise, Payoneer, and local bank transfers. Most of my clients send payments through PayPal. When I receive payment through bank transfer, skrill or Payoneer, I use that money to pay my bills and buy suplies. When I receive payment via paypal, I use some portion of that money to make online transactions, for example buying from online stores, or paying my virtual assistance. Remaining money I withdraw to my local bank and use the money to pay my bills. However, when I receive payment through crypto, I don't spend the money, I use my money to build my crypto assets. I have been building my crypto assets since the beginning of 2021. Even though a large portion of my crypto assets was bought when the market was high, I am still trying to build my assets.

gregariouszebra22

I have been making money full-time for over two years. I receive my payment through multiple channels, I receive my payment through PayPal, cryptocurrencies, skrill, transferwise, Payoneer, and local bank transfers. Most of my clients send payments through PayPal. When I receive payment through bank transfer, skrill or Payoneer, I use that money to pay my bills and buy suplies. When I receive payment via paypal, I use some portion of that money to make online transactions, for example buying from online stores, or paying my virtual assistance. Remaining money I withdraw to my local bank and use the money to pay my bills. However, when I receive payment through crypto, I don't spend the money, I use my money to build my crypto assets. I have been building my crypto assets since the beginning of 2021. Even though a large portion of my crypto assets was bought when the market was high, I am still trying to build my assets.
That actually sounds like a great plan. I use Paypal too. I have savings at my bank and savings online. I also have cryptocurrency, although I am not utilizing it nearly enough, and will be changing that in the future. I love using Paypal for online transactions, it is so easy and secure. I worry about it a lot less than using my bank account or debit cards for transactions. I don't have Payoneer at this point, I don't know if I should get it or not yet. I don't have skrill yet either I should look into getting that at some point also. I think I may well be adopting your plan for saving, it just seems like it would work so well for me and the way I get my money and do my banking and online transactions.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I don't know why but I don't just like the idea of storing my money online. Even when I get my money through various money portals online I always like to transfer it to my traditional bank account offline so that I feel saved. With a lot of hacking online by people with knowledge of how to hack and move people hard earned money in a flash then this is a thing to worry about.

You know with offline banking, if there's a fraud, you would be able to tackle it because you would meet with the bankers to see how your money can be retrieved but online it might just be impossible.
So it is about what one needs, if you feel saved online then it wouldn't be a bad idea to save on the platform you deem fit but for me I'm yet to get to that point i can trust my money with platforms online

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
There are online banks where you can not only deposit money but you can even get interest on your deposit. However, there is a problem with using these banks if you do not happen to be in their jurisdiction. A lot of online banks operate only in Europe and America (mainly North America). If you happen to be from Asia or Africa, you cannot use their service. There is also a problem a problem of finding genuine online banks. You can save your money on payment providers account (paypal, skrill, etc.), but there is also a danger of your account getting frozen. If you do not want to withdraw to your local bank account the best way to save your online money is via crypto and stake your crypto. There are also crypto banks where you get interest on your crypto deposit but based on what s happening with Celsium Network users, this is not a good option.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
To be honest, I do not make much money online, so I do not have such worries. The little money I earn online, I receive it through Paypal and I keep it there for online payments. I hope that in the future, I will make a lot of money online so as to quit my offline job. Then, I think that I will keep my money in my traditional bank.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
I really thank God I came to understand about cryptocurrency . But the point is that ever since I came to understand about the existence of cryptocurrency I have not been able to make proper utilisation of crypto market to my advantage simply because since I came to understand about cryptocurrency it has been going on a constant downtrend.

Because of the constant downtrend that is being experienced in the crypto market , so many people's cryptocurrency has been in a constant value reduction which obviously means that investing and saving money in cryptocurrency may not likely be the best option except we are in a bullish market movement.

For now I save most of my money in my bank account because that is just what I am conversant with but I believe there will be a time in which I will consider investing in cryptocurrency and this can only happen when the crypto markets stabilize.

Carpon

Valued Contributor
You have listed a lot of ways that someone can keep the money he or she makes online and i like the idea of saving where you can get more security and interest on it.

Personally, save my money using my bank account. I trust it's security and despite the fact that I don't get much interest on my savings, I am very comfortable with it but am still looking to find better ways that I can keep my money and gain interest while the security of my funds is sure and guaranteed.

If am able to make money online, I usually deposit and transfer it right and straight way to my local Nigerian bank account. Some other means of keeping money in foreign currency such as PayPal and some others are not very effective in this part of the globe and I think is the more reason I don't make use of them to save.

Sikapa

Verified member
Where to save your online money depends on the individual because there are some people who save their online money on online banks. I personally receive my online money through PayPal account which I sometimes use to buy things from online. Sometimes too I hire people online and I use my online money to pay them as well.

Due to insecurity, I'm afraid of investing online because I may not know which investment site is secure. I ask don't like keeping much money in my online account because I have the mindset of loosing in the future. I thing I know is that anything can happen under this sun so I sometimes think that if I keep much money in my online account and maybe just one day if I'm no more then no one will get access to that money. That is my thinking by the way and I think I'm right too.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Anyone who wants to work online must try as much as possible to find a payment method that is very safe in order to receive and store his money.

Personally, there are several payment methods i use ranging from cryptocurrency to online banks that are very safe which gives me the ease to have access to it anytime I want to pay for something online or otherwise.

Whenever I receive my money from any website what I usually do is to withdraw some percentage to my local bank that is very safe because if anything happens to the money I will go to the physical location of the bank to request for explanation and leave some certain percentage online so that even if anything happens to it I will not regret.

I also make it very compulsory for me to save some certain percentage because I don't like investing all my money online.