I have never trading before. Where should I start?

Solid Success

I have heard the buzz about trading but it's often confusing because of the language in the stock market. Where can I go to get simplified answers on how to trade. I know youtube has a lot to offer but most of the videos are not beginner-friendly at all. I feel as though after they have learned it they forget how to teach it. I know the future of stocks has to be promising. I would love to be apart of the trading community. Do you learn from a friend or youtube? How long did it take before your first trade. Did you make money?

I have heard the buzz about trading but it's often confusing because of the language in the stock market. Where can I go to get simplified answers on how to trade. I know youtube has a lot to offer but most of the videos are not beginner-friendly at all. I feel as though after they have learned it they forget how to teach it. I know the future of stocks has to be promising. I would love to be apart of the trading community. Do you learn from a friend or youtube? How long did it take before your first trade. Did you make money?
i am experienced trader i can help u if u want i can show u a website where u can start from , from the beginning until high levels , u can trade also

Hello,
Am interested in this thread as well. From now onwards I have decided to learn how to trade forex. I do know it will be a tough journey but am so willing to get to the nitty greeties and what is expected from me.

I am quite aware that this requires quite some resources of which I do not have yet but I want to learn the skill then the rest will sort itself.

You have to be very care when it comes to trading online especially forex trading.it is very risky and delicate to venture into if you don't any idea or skills about the business you are trying to do_One need to be very careful in any Business one wants to venture into to avoid loss of funds which can make one to go bankrupt

Trading on forex is not like that of crypto. Though they may work the same way but there are some element differences between the two. I will just advice you to start with some demo applications that will familiarize you with how trading is done and when you start, don't start with big money.

Trading on Forex requires more expertise than trading on Crypto. I love the former later though as I don't know much about news updates and the all. I began by reading a comprehensive book on types of candlestick patterns. The book is long though but you might find some of them online and watch the videos online too.

Anybody getting the vibe of what is expected in this thread? The basic thing I have started with is first getting to know the common terminologies that are used in forex. Since I cannot be too slow I have also identified brokers which favour beginner traders. I have also enrolled in an academy that is offering free courses on babypips.

You have to be very care when it comes to trading online especially forex trading.it is very risky and delicate to venture into if you don't any idea or skills about the business you are trying to do_One need to be very careful in any Business one wants to venture into to avoid loss of funds which can make one to go bankrupt
Forex trading is one of the risky market which I know so for this aspect if you think you want to trade in the market then you must do well to ensure that you learn from the demo account,buy some ebook which you can learn how to improved the quality of your skills in the market.
Or better you can hire someone to learn you how to trade sometime they are called mentor this very set of people have pass experience on how to trade and win so they are in better position to guide you

I think majority of my analysis in trading was gotten from traders that are already professionals and they now serve as mentor to beginning ,while minority of my analysis was from watching of YouTube videos and learning from different blogs ,you can learn through my method and make more money,