Is it true learners never fail?

Dita Walczak

Verified member
Learners never fail in this market but wrong way of learning also never carries good result for traders. Personally, I follow the free educational program of FXOpulence broker and it is really informative for me.

Axis

Banned
There is a very popular saying that says that if you do not fail that means you have not make any progress. Although this saying is not entirely true but in the case of forex trading it might be because in order to grow in the forex market there by becoming a guru or experts in knowing how to carry out forex marketing analysis as to when the forex market will rise or fall in a particular currency, it is important and necessary that you build experience and experience are built through failure. Guidelines and regulations will be given to you so as to never fail in the forex market but the truth is that do this really work and do this totally prevent you from failing.

The truth is that it does not entirely protect you from having to fail. Of course no individual want to keep failing that is why when you fell you must learn from your experience and try to do better next time.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Yeah, the problem is most traders begin learning how to trade by themselves without any type of help from a mentor and they become fixated on other people's ideas not understanding that forex is a single player game and what works for me might not work for you and vice versa, hence they fall in the circle of continuous learning without any results to show.

Get a mentor if you can, and if you can't make sure you learn by yourselves, show up at the market everyday and take trades journal and improve based on that, also try and read Art of Learning by Joe Watzkin