Is it true that RAMM cannot be manipulated as RAMMDEX claimed?

zamantruang8

Yesterday, I just looked through the introduction of RAMM technology by RammDex. They mentioned utilizing blockchain outcomes and using smart contracts to confirm transactions, emphasizing that it cannot be manipulated! Are these claims accurate? I find it hard to believe that this market is immune to manipulation.

taunt28hg

RAMM technology sounds really promising! The integration of blockchain and smart contracts for transaction verification is a strong move.

bachnhuc8273

I'm intrigued by the idea of using blockchain outcomes and smart contracts to enhance the transparency of transactions. It could be a game-changer for industries that struggle with manipulation issues.

saokhong8

I'm not convinced that any technology can be completely immune to manipulation. What safeguards does RAMM technology have in place to detect and prevent manipulation attempts?

nghidibanoiiii

The idea of a manipulation-resistant market is appealing, but I wonder how RAMM technology addresses potential vulnerabilities or loopholes in its system.

tanhraungh

Thank you for sharing your insights on RAMM technology. I'm eager to follow its development and see how it performs in real-world scenarios. Ramm utilizes hash chains as the outcome, and nothing can interfere or manipulate the hash chain.