Forex trading is never risky.

Spittle

Traders need to mentally prepare to accept that loss is part of the deal and there is no way they can avoid it. A forex trader who claims to be an expert has figured out the method to minimise loss as much as needed to make regular returns. Sometimes, plans backfire but that is normal. It takes experience and learning from the mistakes to succeed in the Fx market. It is risky, which is why so many traders leave.

Henpeck

There is not much that I would like to tell you about the risky nature of the forex market. I want you to explore the market on your own and see what it’s like to be a trader. I just hope that you know that you will be required to put your money at risk with no guarantee of getting that back. If this isn’t risky, tell me what is?

Polyglot

It is risky to engage in forex trading because of the volatility of the market. Trading entails some level of risk at all times. There's no way to guarantee a positive outcome, but risk management can help. Many people make the mistake of starting something without the proper training and then claiming it is extremely dangerous.

Vigorish

Trading is more about your mentality. What you believe in will have a huge impact on what you do. So, instead of assuming things about the market, you better find out what the reality looks like.

The risk of FX trading is high. Trading always carries a certain amount of risk. However, you may lessen the possibility of unfavourable results with effective risk management. The mistake that many people commit is to immediately launch into it without the appropriate understanding, and then they end up saying that it is a very risky thing to do.

Numiinous

It is not true at all. Forex is indeed very risky and the high volatility makes it even more riskier. When you are a newbie, it’s even more risky and you have to learn ways to minimise the risk. Avoid using high leverage and focus on your building a workable strategy. Use stop loss and risk management properly in your strategy in order to minimise losses.

Mary Frederick

Forex becomes stressful when traders become incapable of earning from Forex. To remove this incapability from traders, they should read e-books, watch video tutorials and read web articles to develop the basics of trading.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
EURUSD is my favorite trading because it is comparatively less volatile than others. The spread lied in this pair is little so traders have a better opportunity here to take a higher return by trading EURUSD. Traders can trade this caurrency with a very minimal trading risk.

Sombole

Money doesn’t come easily. You have to take a risk for every penny you earn. You will have to give your 100% at everything you do; be it your job, business, or trading. If you don’t do what is required, neither your boss, client, nor the market will give you money.

Titulus

It’s great that you have a big risk appetite and are not scared of trading. But still, I would suggest staying a little low because too much excitement may be harmful for your career. Don’t expect much from the market until you are sure about what you are doing.

Jenet

It will be wrong to say that forex trading is never risky, it is a volatile market thus involves risks. It is important to manage risks to mitigate the risks involved in the trades.

Hylotomous

Your mindset matters more when trading. What you do will be greatly influenced by what you believe in. Therefore, you should learn more about the market rather than make assumptions about it.

Gastrolatry

That’s not the case. Forex or any other financial market involves a decent amount of risk level. Had there been no risk, there would be no need for risk management strategies. Risks in the market can be used with proper education, practice and strategies.

Sociable

I would say that you have been really lucky in the forex market if you don’t think it’s risky. But for any other trader, regardless of the level he is at, trading comes with a great risk. You never know which market turn will come up as a loss for you.

Monadism

I have to disagree with this. I believe that risk can never go away in forex trading. We can expect the best, but we cannot forget about the risk part. That is why risk management is so crucial in forex trading.

Kamala Hooper

Due to the constant risk level in the market, it can be tough to make money so I can’t really say that it’s never risky because it is. But, there are ways to trade smartly to minimise risk and make money over longer periods of time. This requires patience and understanding of the sentiment and how to time your trade. It takes experience to learn how to trade efficiently in stressful situations. However, there is no way to completely evade loss, so you will suffer until you gain.

Economacy

It’s all in your mind. If using your money to trade seems more like your duty as a trader, you will focus more on making the best use of your strategy. But if you have losses and risks running in your mind, it will get difficult to focus on the real matter.

Chlamys

This does not resonate with me. To be very honest, I feel that the forex market is risky for everyone, irrespective of the level of expertise that one has. Everyone calls it risky, and it is risky; we cannot do anything about that.

Walkabout

It’s all in the hands of a trader where he wants to take his career. It‘s true that when you want to take your career to a new height, you will have to do the work that is required and risks will always be there because of the money involved. If you don’t trade seriously, you will find it easy.