Forex trading is never risky.

Finger Geek

Verified member
There are many post of some people posting forex trading been a very risky business. I don't know how to convince them that forex is not risky business to do. If you ask most of them some terms in forex trade. They will have nothing to say. That is because they know nothing about forex trade and they are convincing those that which to trade forex to make them turn there back on forex

Anyone that has no required knowledge to trade forex and he stat the trade. He will eventually lose his money. There are many strategies out there that some novies have decided to use for there trades. So when they you the strategies, they will lose there trade now blaming the strategy and concluding that forex is risky.

Before we can use any strategy we see out there. We first need to know the peripheral in forex trade before using the tips. This will help us to understand how forex trade works and will help to know how to use the strategy well in other not to lose. Markets changes every day so as the strategies we see out there also changes that most of the strategies don't work like before. To trade for profit. We need to learn from an expert that is always making profit or buy there robot. Then we will never lose our money on forex and stopped saying that forex is risky.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
I would be very careful in recommending forex trading to anyone as trading is not meant for everyone, truth be told not everyone can trade forex successfully. I was amongst the very first set of people that started forex trading here in Nigeria as soon as the floor was opened here in Nigeria and I opened a domicillary account where I can save in dollars into my account at the time I know how rigorous it was for me back then. The market where the trading is down can not be predicted with 100% accuracy no matter how good you are there will always be that last minute check for errors. I know how many people had been recked and gone bankrupt because of crypto currency trading. So I would not give anyone the impression that it is easy with forex trading as the market is not been controlled by anyone but the forces of demand and supply and such situation is not easy to predict and wrong turn could spell doom and if the risk management is bad, this is a case where the greed level is high, having a high lot size could liquidate one's asset just like future trading or margin trading in crypto currency.

Last edited:

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Most of the people who you are seeing them complain that forex trading is a very risky venture are not really into it at all, and the only arrived at this conclusion from what they had other people say or do .

This is a major reason why individuals ought to make sure that they believe in their own judgements are not go by what the public opinion of other people is at all .

There are just so many reasons why forex trading can be considered to be risky .

On a personal note , I am of the opinion that forex trading can only be risky for you if you refuse to go by what is expected of every individual who is really in the path to success , and that is , spending so much time to see to it that you are acquire enough knowledge before even starting to trade forex trading .

The mistake that a lot of people do is that they just go about starting it without the requisite knowledge, and then end up claiming that it is a very risky thing .

Forex trading ,in summary, is one of the best ways to make money if you are willing to follow the process involved .

E

eldavis

Though I get your point, but the truth of the matter is that forex trading is risky. No matter how much knowledge you have or how long you have been trading the forex market, it does not prevent you from making losses. The difference between an expert trader and a novice is that when it comes to trading, an expert is a able to minimize losses to the lowest percentage, in the sense that out of ten trades, they might loose 1 or 2

Heiden Lang

Though I get your point, but the truth of the matter is that forex trading is risky. No matter how much knowledge you have or how long you have been trading the forex market, it does not prevent you from making losses. The difference between an expert trader and a novice is that when it comes to trading, an expert is a able to minimize losses to the lowest percentage, in the sense that out of ten trades, they might loose 1 or 2
That’s a good point! Financial markets can never be risk free. And forex is a volatile market whose volatility also depends on hundreds of factors. But if you trade with a solid risk management strategy, you can minimise the risk, unlike novice traders, as pointed out.

Caballine

You have to have an open mind when it comes to investing and trading. Especially in Fx trading, it takes a while to get accustomed to market changes and understand how to work a strategy around it efficiently that results in maximum profit. Situations turn risky because you haven’t taken necessary precautions to save your capital. This is why most newbies lose and quit the market. In time, you will create a firm plan that includes applying all your knowledge and skill and giving it your best to make it happen, anyhow. Successful traders are those who learn how to manage money and risk without entirely losing out. They aim on consistent profit for the long term.

Theanthropic

Trading in forex is fraught with peril. There is always some level of risk involved in trading. However, with proper risk management, you can reduce the likelihood of negative outcomes. The error that a lot of people make is that they just go ahead and start it without having the necessary knowledge, and then they wind up claiming that it is an extremely dangerous thing to do.

Hooligan

If the newcomer is unable to figure out how to build a strategy that works long term depending on their personal goal, then they failed the task before the path even started. Without a plan and idea on how to conduct future moves, traders will fail miserably. Blaming the market conditions for loss is foolish and immature. Instead, newbies should be able to apply their knowledge and get acquainted with different techniques to earn profit over the years.

Diapason

I appreciate your point of view but I would have to disagree with you. It’s great that you are doing well in your trading career and you have understood the market really well. But the same is not true for all traders. There are many traders who have a rough time trading. They don’t even make profits to cover up for their investments. The results are absolutely different for different traders with most of them making losses.

Fartsdump

I don’t think it’s justified to say that forex trading is not risky when there are a very small number of traders who are actually making some money in the forex market. You may have a great trading strategy but it will always be at a risk of failing. You may want to use high leverage to make high profits but your trade will always be at the risk of going in an opposite direction because of the sudden movements.

Misology

It’s for the first time that I am hearing from someone that forex trading is not risky. If making use of your money to make more is not risky, what else is then, especially when you know that you may not get your money back if the trade goes against you!

Brijesh Mckee

Though knowledge is the key to becoming a successful trader, financial markets are risky. There are sudden price movements that are unexpected. Here, your risk management game needs to be strong. Then, only you will survive in the market.

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Forex trading isn’t risky but there are some types of trading that are risky and not good like hedging. Even though I dislike hedging the most, I hedge when the market condition is uncertain and I am not in profit. There are many traders who prefer hedging the most but I always forbade them because I unappreciated this strategy. However, Eurotrader allows your any type of trading.

Neuroid

That’s not true. Forex indeed has a lot of risks. Risk and return go hand in hand, one cannot get rid of it though you can reduce it to some extent. If you don’t have money management rules, discipline, a precise trading plan, and patience then forex is very risky for you. The biggest risk to forex trading is “you” . If you don’t treat it as a business that requires commitment, discipline and significant time to master, then you are doomed to failure. Money management is an essential part of this success and you must be good at it.

Asahi

Verified member
Don’t be afraid of failure because initially in Forex you have to face this issue. It’s never recommendable to invest big capital in trading until a trader has enough trading experience. A mistake can turn into a huge problem and traders should keep it in kind.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Forex is not a risky investment, it is just an investment that has difficult principles to follow. These principles are just too difficult for many to follow, hence the colloquialism, forex is too risky. Any investment no matter how simple it is will look difficult to those that refuse to learn the relevant skills needed by the investment.

What to do to make forex less difficult? It is just as easy as we think it is difficult. We need to learn all what it takes to do the forex successfully. We may go online to get information and even depend on the people around us that are expert to make this happen. Sometimes, we may depend on the knowledge of brokers who will be putting us through. In fact, we may try some demo accounts to get things done first.

Another thing we need is to have the strong mindset that we can do it. The motivation can come within or we may see someone around us that are gingering us. When we have the determination to get things done. Eventually z the things always bow for us. We need inner motivation most time and we need people around us sometimes.

Ponmo

While learning, knowledge, and hard work can make forex trading easy, it does not rule out the possibility of potential losses that one might incur. It might be wrong to say that forex is never risky. It is risky, and no amount of knowledge and expertise will decrease the risk of the market.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
In my opinion, i think that forex is a risky business because it is classified as one of the most risky business that you can put your money on but I will also like to say something very important because most of the business that we carryout comes with two or more risk. The ability to manage the risk is what is important and that is why it is very good for us to learn the risk management strategy in any business that you want to do .

It is a pity that most of the business owners or anyone transacting business online or offline would only look at the profitability in the business and they failed to look at the risk that the business may have in the future. This is the most important thing that should be considered first before looking at the profitability so that you would be able to know if it's a business that is worth venturing into or not. The same is applicable to forex and it is indeed a highly risky business but you need to be fully equipped before you can venture into it. I will never advise anyone to use the robots to trade Forex, because it is totally not a good strategy.

Tubiform

Forex trading is risky and will remain that way whether you are an expert or not. Risk is always there in forex. Our knowledge and skills might reduce the risks involved, but we cannot eliminate them completely.

Rookery

This is all a bunch of nonsense. Forex trading is both risky and rewarding. Having a solid understanding of the market is all you need to become a more successful trader. Otherwise, the forex market is a high-stakes gamble. Unwise decisions can cost you a lot of money.