Should Your Business Area Be Close To Where You Live?

Bisolami

Verified member
A lot of people do not like to move outside the vicinity. They prefer to do any kind of business in the area that they live in and I think they always have a reason for that. Some people are married women who need to take care of their children and also their entire family and it may not be nice for them to stay far away from where they live.

I think it is not proper to do any kind of business in your vicinity because some businesses should not be done around where people live and some businesses are not even suitable for some particular areas.

I think the major kind of business that is suitable to do in your area is the grocery business. We need them at every point in time so the business will be lucrative anywhere.

There are some other businesses like owning a cafe and it may not be good for it to be in a silent area. This is because they need to be where a lot of people are passing by so that people who need to use the internet will visit your shop.

The fact that you do not want to leave the area that you live in does not mean that every business can work in your area.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
it is always good to check out the location of your business and make a mental calculation of its effectiveness for your business before going for it. If you know that you don't want a place you would be paying high transport to and fro to make money then you need to consider taking a shop near your house but if you need a busy place and your location isn't a busy one then you need to leave where you live and get a location that will suit you.

elecrown

I think it would be great if your business can close to your house, so it will be easier for you to monitor the business?

Etini

Valued Contributor
If the location that you live has the target market and other factors that can make your business succeed there, it is an additional boost to site your business in such a location. That would mean you would not have to pay transportation to your business place which in itself is a very good cost cutting measure in running your business.

Another advantage is that you can almost serve your customers on demand. Even outside business hours, and a customer wants to buy, you can easily get to your business place and make your sales. That's how some people still make sales on weekends and they don't have to open their shops.

Activator230822

Verified member
In normal circumstances the business location plays a very important role in determining the successfulness of the business. Therefore when Sitting the location for the businesses the entrepreneurs must keep in mind some of the major key factors like the market availability, which may be affected by the population of the area and the existence of the existing businesses for that matter.

Therefore the point for placing a business where or close to the place that you live doesn't affect the business at all.

Axis

Banned
Personally I see nothing wrong if an individual decides that he or she should locate his or her business close to the area where he or she lives because the possible questions that he or she should ask before establishing such business is whether the area is what establishing the business he or she intends to establish? and if he or her answer is yes then there is no problem at all. The main fact and the main points to consider is basically what the business has to offer and also what exactly is the test and preference of those who are residing in such area.

It is there for very much important and necessary that each and every one of us make good use of our environment especially when it comes to establishing business and we do not necessarily have to change location when we want to establish our business because we can obviously use our present location we will leave to set up something lucrative and profitable.