I have 500$ money. Where do you think I should spend and where should I invest?

Rais Salman

I want to do business online and have investment and I benefit from it. Let everyone tell me what you think I can do to make it very profitable and my work continues.
remember I did online business was a platform I was very hurt and did not get any benefit. Let me tell you guys tell me a website where I can do and my work. Keep up the good content and I will be very helpful. I need everyone's opinion. I know investing is very difficult but I want to make it easy.

Shahid14

I want to do business online and have investment and I benefit from it. Let everyone tell me what you think I can do to make it very profitable and my work continues.
remember I did online business was a platform I was very hurt and did not get any benefit. Let me tell you guys tell me a website where I can do and my work. Keep up the good content and I will be very helpful. I need everyone's opinion. I know investing is very difficult but I want to make it easy.
I recommend you to invest in cryptocurrency because from there you can invest and withdraw a lot of profit and you can make a lot of profit there and can also trade and invest too much option And you can invest in a lot of different coins there , bitcoin , xrp , bnb are available for investment in cryptocurrency and you nvest in and it gives great profit and more profit even when you invest and many more in cryptocurrency And nowadays people working on online platforms are also investing extensively in cryptocurrency.

Nova

500 dollar is pretty much high amount. And you can do a lot of things. First you have to find out what type of the business you would do better. After that you can decide what sort of the money can be good for initial investment. You can start with low investment business like selling things online on the facebook, quikr, etc. And that would be pretty good start for that much amount of money. Though it would take some time for the earning to properly working out considering earning online takes few months to years to mature. So you have to watch out with that sort of the amount.

Initially you may face some sort of loss depending how you are using the funds. I'd recommend that you should start with the simple business and stay in the profit. I'd start with small and then stay in profit for jumping to next opportunity.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I suggest you start affiliate marketing wit such amount of money like for instance , you could start start buying ads on social media site to advertise your goods and products you are selling , then from that instance you could start getting buyers who are interested in the product you are selling i think , then you start making kore money for your self without more worries i think , so $500 should be enough for you to start an online business and also you could start crypto currency trading and make more cash for your self i think , i have friends who are into that abd make hundreds of dollars every month so its really good

Farhanaslam007

Your question is very thoughtful. Before answering this, I would like to ask you how you earned 500 $. Also tell us the way we can make money.
First of all you have to think about whether you want to invest this money online or offline.If you want to invest online, you should invest your money in cryptocurrency. Buy any currency that has a low price and sell it when it becomes expensive.
Have a grocery store ready if you want to do business physically. The better you invest in this business, the more you will save.
Plus, you'll be getting rid of clutter you don't need. Do business that has less competition in your area.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
If you had a bad experience with an online business then my suggestion is an offline business. Think of a product that is for general consumption and regularly used. One example is bath soap. Find a supplier of imported bath soap and check it out. If you think the bath soap is okay then you can start selling. For starters sell the product to your neighbors to test your marketing skills. If you get to sell a lot then that means you are good in the selling department. But if you fail in the selling then you have the option to hire a salesman. Pay him a salary or you can enter into a commission basis so that you do not need to be worried if there is no sale. What's important is that your business is moving so your investment will be earning a profit for you.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I just believe you should invest in crypto currency, this is a good time to invest , you can either buy them now and hold to sell when the price has really gone up or you just trade them away and make your money as the price increase a bit.

The price of Bitcoin is growing like grass daily so you can key into it now but if not I will advise you go into buying and selling of products online. Just go for products you can easily market to make sales.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
$500 is a huge amount of money you can spend and also invest for the future, talking about spending you can use 10% of the money for your gadget, then the remaining 90% of your money, I advise invest in cryptocurrency because it will benefit you in due time, investing in cryptocurrency is good buying them now in a low rate then you sell it out when its value is high.

Janiya

Do invest your $500 money in the currencies like nowadays cryptocurrency is on the top of the list same on the other side Bitcoin ethereum doggy coin Liberty coin these all are they good for you to invest and get double and triple profit from this investment.
You can see that now a days everyone is involving their self in the online investment because it is more profitable and more beneficial for all those who are are having fear for their future and they know that this is really gonna help them in the future.
This is the great opportunity for you to invest your money in the cryptocurrency as the cryptocurrency rate is low nowadays you can exchange your money e-inn in coming time when the rate goes to the increasing site.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Crypto is an option, you can find 1-2 coins to place investment on, and allow it to develop overtime to bigger funds as time goes on. You can also stake it over there at binance, if you're afraid of losing your coins value. You can pick random coins and stake with the money to earn 10-20% interest rate profit for staking coins within the duration of 1-6 months.

PICKFORD

Verified member
Aside from crypto currency. You can also go into real estate. the world is increasing rapidly day by day so many people need accommodation to lived. If you invest in real estate you have created a way for cash to flow in your account. Irrespective of way you buy your land/house do not worry development will soon get there.