How to Start a Business With $500

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you have $500 and want to know what you can do with this money, here are some ideas that you can try.

Build an app: Mobile apps can make you huge money, imagine how much money the apps like candy crush are making every day. You can hire a mobile developer for $300 to develop an app. You pay $99 to the App store to publish your app or $25 on Play Store. You can then use the remaining money to market your app.

Build Shopify store: If you subscribe to a monthly plan, you just pay $29 per month, and you will have plenty of money left for developing the store and marketing. You can create dropshipping store, digital marketplace, print-on-demand shop, etc.

Reselling products: You can purchase products from the markets like Aliexpress or Alibaba and then resell these items through Amazon, eBay, Etsy, etc.

Sell your own products: If you are into crafts, you can create your own products for example handbags, candles, soaps, jewelry, etc., and then sell your products through ecommerce marketplaces.

Mango9

Wow this is a very nice idea for people that have 500 USD and want to invest in it and I think I'll try building an app but I will have to hire a software engineer to do that for me and I'll also have to promote the app somehow so more people can know about the app