What advice you'll give someone who's about to start a business?

SHAHID123

I will give him advice on the basis of my own experience as to why my first business failed, and what I learn from my other businesses. First come first is the selection of the area according to your business, as my first business flop because I started a bookstore business in an illiterate area. Second advice would be to start with small capital, because it will provide you much more chances to learn things better. When you feel that you are on the right track then you can increase the size of your business. My third advice is to smile, while interacting with your customer because if you talk gently with a smiling face then the customer will feel value and will return back to your business again and again.

JasonCherry

Embarking on the entrepreneurial journey is both exhilarating and challenging. Here are some essential tips for aspiring business owners:

Firstly, market research is crucial. Understand your target audience, industry trends, and competitors. This knowledge will help you identify gaps and opportunities.

Next, define your vision and mission. What purpose does your business serve? Having a clear sense of direction will guide your decisions and keep you focused.

Create a detailed business plan. Outline your business model, marketing strategy, financial projections, and operational processes. A well-structured plan is essential for success.

Choose the right legal structure for your business. Whether it’s a sole proprietorship, LLC, or corporation, seek legal advice to make an informed decision.

Financial management is key. Keep track of expenses, create a budget, and explore funding options. Personal savings, loans, or investors can help kickstart your venture.

Invest in branding and marketing. Develop a strong brand identity, create professional logos, build a website, and establish a compelling online presence.

Always focus on your customers. Understand their needs, deliver value, and build lasting relationships. Satisfied customers are your best advocates.

Network with other entrepreneurs. Attend industry events, join associations, and nurture valuable connections.

Lastly, remember that passion and persistence are essential. Entrepreneurship can be tough, but believing in your idea and staying committed will drive your success.

Mikes smithen

Verified member
For everyone seeking to establish a business I want to first of all congratulate you personally for making sure to see the need to engage in entrepreneurial activities than to remain idle and blame the government of your country for your joblessness and unemployment. However establishing a business is a gradual process and growing a business is also a gradual process but in order to make sure that you are on the right part to grow and to develop your business you must make sure to consider all factors associated with the business you intend establishing. Which of course will include; location, population, economic acceptability, political influence, suppliers, customers, competitors, products, resources, weather influence, power supply etc

Phantasm

Banned
Commencing a business is both thrilling and trying. To realize this, it is essential to thoroughly research, come up with a sound business plan, concentrate on problem solving or satisfaction of a market need, start small and proof your idea, and build up a strong network of mentors and advisers. You can enhance your success prospects using these important pieces of advice hence going through the entrepreneurial journey successfully.

To succeed in starting a business, focus on exceptional customer experiences, be flexible and adapt quickly to changing market conditions, manage finances wisely, invest in marketing and branding, and stay persistent and resilient through challenges. Prioritize building strong customer relationships, pivoting business strategies as needed, monitoring expenses closely, raising brand awareness, and learning from setbacks. With the right mindset and strategy approach you stand better chances of establishing a profitable sustainable business.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Starting a business is not a day job. It is to be planned and executed wisely. This will give the business owner the chance of making enough from the business. The following are some of the things I will advise the new business owners.

A business owner should not start a business with all his money. There should be a backup money to be used in case there is any issue. Apart from this, there should be a well-known area or location to be chosen for the business to attract customers.

Axis

Banned
First of all starting a business is never a bad idea and in fact it is a solution to unemployment faced by many individuals in most countries and regions of the world especially countries of west Africa which is placed with a high rate of unemployment and joblessness. However starting a business requires advice and cancel so that you do not establish your business on wrong and flawed concepts. First and foremost you need sufficient capital and the second of all you would need a reasonable access to quality labor, last of all you would also need a good and credible business location where you can establish your business to reach targeted audience.