What advice would you give newbies on online Money Making?

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
One of the crucial piece of advice that I would love to give people that are just starting to make money online is to stick with what works for them and they should be persistent so that they're going to achieve success . With dedication and perseverance, it is going to be well. Setting realistic expectations and understanding what it takes to make money online is very important and they should know that it takes time and effort . This is a very good advice for newcomers who are just starting to embark on the online money making journey .

uptrendfinancialsignal

Verified member
It is always better to stay informed about the current trend and strategies and you must also get acquainted to the best practices in the online marketplace because this is what will give you a competitive edge and you will be able to adapt to the changing circumstances as a newbie in the online money making venture. It is also important to engage in networking with other online entrepreneurs, joining forums or communities would be a great idea as well.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
if someone is just starting his online journey, he needs skills on writing, graphic designing, video making, SEO and digital marketing. No matter what you do you, you still needs skills in these areas to become successful. If possible the person should also master skills in the areas that can bring a lot of money, for instance, programming, video animation, etc. Everyone can make money online but not everyone can make a lot of money online. Therefore, individuals need extensive skills on multiple areas to become successful.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
My only advice is keep going, it's very difficult at the start to see even a dollar online, you have to learn a skill, learn how to sell your skill and also devise a way to get paid if you're independent, you'll be scammed, it shouldn't bother you, be persistent, and it'll all click for you one day.

You'll find out how to make money, you'll even make money, teach others, learn some more and make more, but the only requirement is not giving up.

A lot of newbies quit way too early, I could've been successful In all the business I started as a newbie, if I was even as half as persistent as I am today.

Mika

VIP Contributor
These days a lot of people come to the virtual world unprepared. Since they have seen some people make a lot of money online, they believe that the virtual world is floating with gold and you can start collecting gold easily. Making money is not easy in the virtual world let alone earning fortune. You need to build skills, skills they are in a huge deman but low in supply. Don't attempt the same thing that everyone is doing. Saturation is something you need to avoid to make money