Suggest where I can Sell original Articles

uptrendfinancialsignal

Verified member
For those that are seriously looking to sell original articles, I would advise to consider exploring freelance platforms because Upwork or Freelancer is one of the best platform to leverage on . From what I've seen, these platforms are known to have a diverse range of clients that are looking looking for unique contents. Having said that, there are many specialized content marketplaces that could be used too . You can use Constant Content or WriterAccess. On these platforms, you can list your original articles for sale and you could make good amount of money. I would like you to give them a try.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
If you are looking into selling original articles, I would advise you to use platforms like Medium or Vocal Media because this could be a viable option for you . Recently, I've come to realize that these platforms offer opportunities for writers to make money because they could monetize their content through subscriptions or views too. As strange as it may sound, I would say that you should also consider reaching out directly to websites or publications in your niche to sell your original articles.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I do not know of any platform where you can sell your article for upfront price. However, I know a lot of places where you can write for clients and make money from your articles. I have written articles for clients through upwork. I have not sold any writing services on Fiverr but if you want you can try Fiverr as well. I also do not have experience with SEO clerks and iWriters but these are also platforms where you can find article writing jobs

Yusra3

VIP Contributor
If you're looking to sell original articles online, some great platforms to consider are constant-content.com, TextBroker, and WriterAccess. These content marketplaces allow writers to create their own accounts and list their articles for sale.