Suggest the passive free mining sites?

uptrendfinancialsignal

Verified member
To be perfectly honest, I discussed that there are so many passive mining sites out there and it's so important to be cautious and always remember that not all of them are legitimate. From what I've seen, some of them would promise high returns but I found out that most of them end up being scams. This is why it's crucial to conduct thorough research before diving in. Additionally, it is worth to mention that passive mining sites that I have come across involve using your computer's processing power to mine. As someone who has been there, it is a very profitable venture.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I would suggest that we should consider joining mining pools to make money. This is a way to earn cryptocurrency by pooling resources with others to make money from mining . It is definitely a strategy that is worth considering for creating a passive mining.
It is good not to forget the importance of security and that is necessary when it comes to finding a passive mining sites. We should know that some sites may pose lots of security risks to your device and that's why we should protect our personal information.