What Is Your Greatest Fear Concerning About Online Money Making?

Sikapa

Verified member
Making money online line is a good way to earn a living. Although it is not the only way to be rich or to get a financial freedom but it also help to put food on the table. Nowadays there are a lot of people who are quitting their jobs to work mainly online. Some bosses nowadays treated their employees bad and these people are trying to make money from home. There are also many people who are doing online jobs aside their offline jobs and this is also a good way to make money.

However, making money online has it own risks and these risks are creating fear to some individuals. Some of these fears is falling into a scam sites and also investing into a fraud sites too. There are millions of people who have loose their money through scam sites and others have also been fallen into this same scam sites by working without receiving pay.

This is the reason why most people are not working online and some of those working online are even afraid to fall into this traps. Yes, you have to take a risk or to loose that chance too.

So what is your greatest fear as you are working online?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Making money online is quite tricky. in fact, it is as tricky as any other offline money making method. When it comes to making money online, there are many things that I fear about.

Fear Of getting Scammed

This is obviously one of the biggest fear. I have been scammed in the past by many HYIP sites and I lost $28. It was the time when I had no option to make money and I ended up investing in HYIPs projects I eventually got scammed by all of them. it was the point I decided that I will never invest in any HYIP site ever in my life again. So being scammed is something that I am always concerned about.

Fear Of Suffering From Losses

I am a cryptocurrency trader who invests money in the cryptocurrency markets. One of the most important aspects of cryptocurrency trading is suffering from huge losses as many trader usually lose a lots of money. This is also one of the biggest fears.

Fear of wasting Time

They say that time is as important as money. I cannot say that I actually "fear" losing my time. But I fear about the consequences I might face in case I waste my time.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
To be realistic, working online comes with some fears. If care is not taken, there is tendency that the fear may scare the person away. Though the other poster has highlighted some of the fear that it is likely to be faced by people that work online, I will only expatiate some of them.

Doubting the realness of the website is the first problem I do feel. There are couple of websites that I have worked with in the past that are nothing to write home about. Most of them are just time waster. I could remember s particular website I work with during the lockdown and after spending like a month, the website closed up.

Fear of the admin is my next fear. I know of a particular website that no matter now law abiding that you are, the admin can decide to take some drastic steps that you are not even envisaging. He may ban you at his will exoectinf you to beg him. And even after begging, he may decide not to tell you your offence in the first instance.

The last fear is fear of being scammed as narrated by the first commentator. Many of the websites that are out there are just to scam.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
The greatest fear about making money online is when you get scammed of your hard-earned money .

This is a major reason why I do not pay so much attention to any how websites that are continuously coming up and promising people about there being able to make good amount of money online .

I remember some months ago , I almost fell victim for one of such platforms and it was a very painful experience that I wouldn't wish for anybody at all .

The fact is that , if you're not a greedy person it will be very difficult for you to ever get scam on any platform at all , because most of them operate based on the fact that people are usually thinking about how to reap from where they did not show and that is how the owners of those platforms usually realise good amount of money from people trying to multiply the little amount of money that they are investing .

It is better to manage with the little that you have , instead of thinking about how to multiply it online because you may lose it and it will be very painful experience which you wouldn't be able to bear .

E

eldavis

There was a time my biggest fear when it comes to working online was to find my self active in a scam site, after putting in lots of time and energy, only to find out it was a scam site. Now my biggest fear working online is actually finding a legit site that pays then wake up one morning to find out the site nolonger pays or I have been banned form the site. It makes me feel like I am stranded.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
How would you feel working on a particular website all platform but when you reach the withdraw threshold to redraw your earnings from the website you came to find out that the website is a scam and fraud . The fear of falling into the hands of scammers and fraudsters in the internet is actually one of the fear that a lot of people today feel concerned of when working online . To make money online is absolutely not easy and a lot of people today in the process of making money online have fall victims and subjects to various scamming and fraudulent websites and platform in the Internet created and owned by scammers and fraudsters that have the sole aim and objectives to scam and defraud individuals like the one who are motivated towards the act of making money online .

That is why I have always advised individual who want to make money online to use a scam site detector so as to easily know whether a particular website they intend to work on is legit or possibly a scam and fraud that should be avoided and discouraged by all means . There are various scams site detector tool in the internet but the one I love using is known as sureplug .

There are many fears that come with making money online. Will the money be worth the time investment? What if the online money making scheme is a scam? These are all valid concerns that must be considered before taking the plunge into the online world of money making.

The first fear is whether or not the money will be worth the time investment. This is a valid concern because many online money making schemes require a lot of time and effort with no guarantee of any return. It is important to do your research and make sure that the scheme you are considering is legitimate and has a good chance of actually making you money.

Another fear is that the online money making scheme may be a scam. This is also a valid concern as there are many scams online. It is important to do your research and make sure that the scheme you are considering is legitimate. There are many ways to research a scheme, such as reading reviews or checking with the Better Business Bureau.

Another fear is that you may not be able to make enough money to actually make a difference. This is a valid concern as many online money making schemes have low earning potential. It is important to do your research and make sure that the scheme you are considering has a good chance of actually making you money.

There are many fears that come with making money online. However, these fears can be alleviated by doing your research and making sure that you are choosing a legitimate and profitable online money making scheme.

Ajebo25

Verified member
Before I actually can't to this website when I was new online they greatest fear which I had was getting stabbed online because I didn't want to get sick kind of my hard earned money then I used to work on paid supposed to website which always a have a really rumors that site usually crash eventually I didn't really turn any money from all this side switch on joined before actually I found paid to post sites.

Actually the fear which I always have about old is making money online websites is just the fear that's the mites crash are the might go offline anytime that is why I need to make enough money online to start my own business because online business can just wake up and just crash so I need to start my offline investment another to have something doing in case the website crash I will still have something doing for the meantime before finally finding another job to do online in other to make money there many ways by which you can make money online but the she is just that's the number of scam website on the internet is very alarm so if you don't walk carefully there a very high chances you might fall into the hands of a scam website

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I have really faced a lot of problems on my quest to make money on the in but I was able to overcome it and learnt a whole lot of things. There was some time ago worked on a certain platform, I was paid about $60 but when I wanted to withdraw the money it actually got to the payment source I wanted to withdraw it from but the platform seized the money.

After several emails I was not able to withdraw the money and that was how I lost the $60 and actually forgot the money and never bothered myself about writing emails to them again. I am a cryptocurrency trader and investor and I try as much as possible to be very careful when it come to transacting with people and sending my cryptocurrencies from one wallet to the other so that I won't lose my money.

This is actually where my greatest fear comes from because I have heard stories of people that lost their cryptocurrencies worth thousands of Dollars because of simple mistake.

I'm always very sceptical when it comes to transacting with people online because I don't usually trust people that i have not met physically except a few of them.

Rachael

Verified member
At one point or the other, we are all engulfed with fear no matter how strong we tend to be. This is part of an emotion that every human has. In making money online, we have certain level of fears, which is also dependent on the individual involved. The decision to make money online has never been an easy one. In fact, there are some people who decide to make money online, thereby quitting their offline jobs without even being sure about the online job. Most online jobs are not or does not guarantee any form of job security.

First of all, the fear of deciding to work online which is filled with so many real and fake websites is something to deal with. Secondly, those who had negative encounters in making money online would find it very difficult to trust any random online sites, and with this, they could either miss a right chance or also do themselves the favor of missing a fraudulent site. Thirdly, my greatest fear in making money online is that, a site can crash at anytime and with this, it makes me think of how to cope in such situation. The worst is when a site crashes and run away with workers money.

Kendy

Verified member
Fear is really an emotion that is inherent within everyone but some people's own just go over the limit. Fear in some cases has been useful because it prevents people from investing their money or exceeding their boundary due to greed. Fear in its own way is also a way way to prevent negative situations. My greatest fear about making money online is due to the constant high level of fraudulent activities.

As it stands, the amount of money I've lost online to scammers would have been enough to purchase a good laptop for me. In anyways, this has been a lesson learnt and this has taught me not to trust anyone no matter how assuring it might sound, most especially if my instincts does not go down well with it. Making money has not been easy for anyone but the level of going to scam people of their finances is way out of the equation. As online users, we need to be careful on the sites we come across and also have it at the back of our mind that some reviews on the internet are being cloned, forged or doctored and are not in anyway legitimate, but just to draw the attention of people.

Hooligan

My greatest concern is being hacked or scammed all the time. Making money online is indeed convenient and fun but you may never know when a hacker will sneak into your account and leave it empty. I do change my passwords frequently and always stay away from any suspicious sites. Still the fear never leaves my mind and there is nothing I can do about it.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
For me , I do not have any fear. The most important thing I consider when making money online is just the ability of me to learn and understand everything that is needed for me to make money perfectly in the online space , when I understand these things , everything concerning making money online will be quite easier for me .

The only thing I am always careful about when trying to make money online is to avoid losing my money unnecessarily to things that is not profitable . Like to spend a whole lot of money learning a skill then at the end of everything I am not able to make use of the skill to generate any income for myself. These are the things I have been trying to avoid and as a result of this , I have to research and really know about the type of business I am doing to avoid regret or waste of money.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Making money online is one very good adventure indeed. I am one of those people who is currently making money both online and offline. It is so good for me because having many streams of income this way helps me a lot in being able to afford most of the things that I need. It is also great in helping me have something to do during my free time.

Despite being so comfortable with earning money online this way, I have come to develop some fears due to the things I have faced while earning online. The main one is of course that of falling victim of a scam sites. They are so common these days and one had better be extra careful so as to fall for them.

Another fear that keeps coming up is the fear of earning sites stopping their payment programs. This has happened in so many sites and it is just normal that I have a developed a fear that maybe one of my favourite online earning methods will just stop paying suddenly.

Despite all these fears, I keep working online. As long as I am careful not to get scammed and I have come to accept that sites come and go.