Trading Discussion Fear is the greatest reason

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Fear is the greatest reason for failure. Fear is a significantly compelling human feeling. Fear of losing money in trading is extremely perilous. That is the reason controlling feelings is the way to achievement in trading. Furthermore, to control feelings you have to restrained. You likewise need to diminish your hazard and have an appropriate money management and risk management arrangement. Each individual's psychology is diverse so you need to out your own particular strategy that suits you the most. I am trading with Eurotrader, a regulated broker. It provides me a wide range of services including low spreads, 1:500 leverage and instant trade execution.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
You are not far from the truth. Most peole dear the outcome of their trading which makes them to either put much money or less money while trading. This is not the only reason, also some are too quick to sell when there is dip the lead to panic selling

Phabbyfundz

Most dreams , ideas , business plans, investment moves and so on are still trapped in the mental bank of it's owners because of fear of failure.
To be a really good entrepreneur or business personnel one must first over come the common enemy known as fear. For a starter or beginner, confidence in what you are bringing out to the world is important because if you are not confident with your own ideas or dreams no one else will, so over come every fear today and see yourself becoming that person which you were meant to be .

Putta Vince

This not only happens in forex trading , but also in any other trading like crypto , stocks and shares etc. Fear is the main reason why we all fail to earn money most of the times while trading , we have the fear , that the coin may go down and sell the crypto at cheap price in case of crypto trading and end up losing money.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Fear is the greatest reason for failure. Fear is a significantly compelling human feeling. Fear of losing money in trading is extremely perilous. That is the reason controlling feelings is the way to achievement in trading. Furthermore, to control feelings you have to restrained. You likewise need to diminish your hazard and have an appropriate money management and risk management arrangement. Each individual's psychology is diverse so you need to out your own particular strategy that suits you the most. I am trading with Eurotrader, a regulated broker. It provides me a wide range of services including low spreads, 1:500 leverage and instant trade execution.
Losing in trading to me I think it doesn't have anything to do with fear because you just have to set a stop loss of the amount of money you are willing to lose on a particular trade and leave it there to run, if you continue to let the trade run against you it is possible that your account may be liquidated within a short period of time.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
One of the causes of loss is fear. If a trader always trades with fear, he will never be able to make a profit. If the trader trades without greed and fear, he will be able to gain a lot of profit in trading. Eurotrader brokers have helped me a lot in building knowledge about this subject.

Robson Dey

Loss is common in the forex market. New traders often mistake and lose money. It happens a lot. It is not a bad thing. You can learn from your mistake. Learning from the mistake is the best way to recovery loss in forex trading.
I use a trading journal which helps me to identify my mistake. My broker Forex4you also offer electronic journal. This is the best broker I have ever seen. They always help me to make consistent profit from this market. They are very reliable. They provide 24/5 customer support to their clients.

Setho

VIP Contributor
Fear is something that can impact our decision-making and our thinking a lot. It is very important that we should take decisions completely devoid of any kind of fear. It is good that we should do our cost benefit analysis and always come up with the most body decision .

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
You might be right on this , because many are scared of taking risks because they fee that the risk that they are taking could have a negative effect on their money , but they don't look towards the positive benefit and because of fear miss out if great profit

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
A secure broker provides traders with all necessary facilities like high security of funding, good amount of leverage, narrow spread in most of the pairs, flexible margin level, and other facilities moderately. I guarantee you Eurotrader is a scam free broker as I have been with the broker for a very long time.