Trading Discussion Fear is the greatest reason

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Fear is the greatest reason for failure. Fear is a significantly compelling human feeling. Fear of losing money in trading is extremely perilous. That is the reason controlling feelings is the way to achievement in trading. Furthermore, to control feelings you have to restrained. You likewise need to diminish your hazard and have an appropriate money management and risk management arrangement. Each individual's psychology is diverse so you need to out your own particular strategy that suits you the most. I am trading with Eurotrader, a regulated broker. It provides me a wide range of services including low spreads, 1:500 leverage and instant trade execution.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
You are right. Many people failed in one business or any activities not because they are not capable but because of fear of I do not want to fail.
In any thing that one is doing its not good to be easily concede any defeat . one is not yet a failure until when one agree that he/she has failed. Fear is what makes many people to run away from taken any risk that could have lead to their furtune and without risk it not possible to make it in life.

Good luck

Verified member
Very correct.the greatest reason why people find it difficult to invest in Forex market or trading.Fear is the greatest problem most people have when it comes to doing forex business because it is very easy to lose money there and you can also get profit there.It is a delicate game which one needs to be careful to venture into.Fear is the key problem.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Exactly I think many people usually go for the wrong trade most especially when they are trading on panic mode and they are not sure about the trading knowledge they have acquired , I think before trading it's best to study about trading very well and remove fear, if you are more focused on making more gains

Chibson

VIP Contributor
anyone who really wants to be successful in anything should first of all come kaffir because as you have stated here is definitely the greatest enemy. another thing people need to conquer is ignorance. it is always advisable to seek knowledge and understanding of how anything works before venturing into it.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
anyone who really wants to be successful in anything should first of all come kaffir because as you have stated here is definitely the greatest enemy. another thing people need to conquer is ignorance. it is always advisable to seek knowledge and understanding of how anything works before venturing into it.
Yeah you are right proper knowledge is really required., Most especially when it comes to acheiving the dreams and others on the forex market , without knowledge , it might probably end up in waste since the person can't carry out the required trade to acheive sucess , that's why most times I attend seminas a lit

HeavLeighGill

I never realized how much of a difference there would be when switching from demo to live. Definitely dealt with a lot of fear as you mentioned and anxiety, which led to some bad moves. Fortunately, I figured out a couple ways to deal with it.

Ray Martinez

A trader should pick a suitable broker to trade in the forex market. Without a suitable broker it is quite difficult to invest in the huge market. Broker can be the well wisher for any trader. But Broker has to be good. Wrong broker can create difficulties in trading. As a trader, I choose Forex4you as my broker. It provides low spreads and high leverage. The trading strategy is quite easy.