What Can Do With Your Paid-To-Post Site Earnings

Mika

VIP Contributor
I make most of my money through freelancing, blogging, and selling online. But I still manage to work on paid-to-post sites, do you know why?

I work on paid-to-post sites in my spare time, so whatever I make is my additional income. I use this money to build my crypto assets.

These days I make about $40 per month by posting on paid-to-post sites, however, there was a time when I was making $50-$80 per month. Do you know what I did with that money? Well, I saved some money as crypto and used some portion of the income to build business funds.

You might not be in a position to save your paid-to-post earnings to build funds for your business or save money, but you can at least save some percentage of the income. You can then use the money to build your business. Posting on paid-to-post sites will also expose you to a lot of business opportunities, and you can use the knowledge to create your own business.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
To be honest, I do not earn a lot of money from paid-to-post sites because I do not have much free time to work on these sites since I have also an offline job. All my earnings go to my PayPal account and I spend them mostly on online purchases. In my opinion, the problem is not spending money but earning money. :)

Augusta

VIP Contributor
The truth is that earnings from PTP sites are just too low and saving it might not even be possible. This is because sometimes you reach payout a little too late which means you might have gotten some immediate bills you want to pay.

I want to say that my PTP earnings help me a lot to pick up some simple bills at home which wouldn't have been possible sometimes without the little earning I get online.

But I know too well that it is good to always have a saving. The future is really unpredictable, so it is good to always save. I'm working towards that because I know the rainy day will always come and it is the savings that you need to help you go through whatever it might be. And a lot of times it always involved finances. So if you don't have this saving it might be difficult to handle it.