List of paid to post site that pays you to write to earn money

Holicent

VIP Contributor
I am writing this thread to share with you the list of paid to write sites that pay you to write. You can get paid from those sites and make money writing for them, but I will also talk about what you need to do in order to start earning money from these sites. The first thing you need to do is sign up for an account on any of these websites. Once you have done that, then it’s time for you to start writing articles for these websites. You also need to make sure that your articles are good enough before submitting them because if they are not good enough then they won’t be accepted by the website owner.

List of 7 paid to post sites that pay you to write and earn

• Greatist
  • Longreads
  • Informed Comment
  • Copyhacker
  • Bitch Media
  • Cracked
  • Scotch
Some of these websites require that you email the admin your article or thread before it's approved and for you to start earning on the sites. Before you proceed on any of the paid to post sites, you should make enough research so as to know their requirements and those that suit you, because they are not the same. As much as you put in your best in your first post, try not to submit a complete post or several posts at a time, this is a strategy to protect your work from being plagiarized. If your work is not accepted, it doesn't mean you should give up. If site A don't accept you, site B might.

Last edited:

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
To be very sincere the idea of making money online by just having to write what you know about a particular topic or a particular question is definitely one of the most incredible and insane way to make money online. The habit of writing is definitely one of the habits that we have been taught either by our teachers or by our parents in order to exhibit which have totally impacted a great portion of our life. Since the Year 2017 I have been making money online on various paid to post website forums and even article and report writing forums some of which include in the ones you have listed above.

Listverse article or report writing website, is known to be the best so far and the reason is because this website except articles and report in all niches unlike others who are restricted to a particular group niche. The best niche category I love to write article for in the Listverse website is sport. The reason is because I do not even have to go far as to find sports predictions and forecasting when I can monetize the ones on Google News via a Google application or platform under the category of sports .

Etini

Valued Contributor
@CALVINDOL has your article been accepted on List Verse before. I have never taken a shot with them owing to the fact that when I read their guidelines, I felt like I might not be able to pull it through. Their pay is quite huge and I believe the selection process would be stringent. I don't know if you can put me through on how to go about it there.

Most of the websites listed there, I have not heard about them at all. I would try and see how each of them works. Next year would be a year of making so much money online. Online book club.org is one of the best sites I have written for. They are very organized and pay you for your effort. Apart from earning money, writing online helps us to build our vocabulary and improve our spoken and written English. It is a nice hobby.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
There are more sites now that you can write to get paid. you just have to look for the ones you can comfortably and conveniently do without having to easily feel bored with it. one of such new site I'm enjoying now is the Referral index forum. it is a writing site that you can write some threads and posts just like here. You have the opportunity every day to make a dollar plus on the site. But you just have to be active to achieve this.

Another writing site is that of social SEO. This is another great writing site that one can make money from. You would be paid 6-8 cents per post though this depends on the task that is been given. This is a site that have been operating since 2013 and it is a legit site paying and still paying. So I have worked with this site for years now and I can recommend it to anyone.

Kennysplash

Verified member
There are different websites where you can get paid for your articles whether long word articles or short ones. But to be able to earn well as an article writer you must be a professional in writing. You must submit samples of your works and then if client see that you're doing a good job then they can give you gigs. The ones that will fetch you more money are long word articles about 1,500 words and above. I know some websites that you can earn money from such articles. They are readcash, peaked, forum coin, trendri among others. There articles that you can earn a lot more on are blog articles. Blog owners will pay you as a guest writer to post your article on their websites.
As for me I prefer earning on short articles and that is why I am active on trendri. I lose my touch when it comes to long articles. But if you have the passion for it you can pursue writing, build yourself in the skill and use it to fend for yourself.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I have written for a couple of get paid to write article sites. Honestly speaking, I know nothing about the sites the OP has mentioned but I have experience with other article sites. The best thing about these sites is you can start earning because these sites have already an audience and you can cash on that. If you publish your own blog, it will take you time tom build audience, however, these articles sites have readers, so you can start making money. Another benefit is you make passive income. You can continue to earn from your articles you published two years ago (if the site is based on revenue sharing model). However, the major problem with these site is it takes a lot of time and energy to start earning. You might not even earn a penny despite writing actively for many months. Interestingly, you can use these sites as a launch pad.

Holicent

VIP Contributor
@Jasmine Although it's barely 2 years since I started working online, I have been moving at a very fast pace. I'm able to quickly discern what works and what works not for me, that's how I avoided a lot of distractions.

Yes! We have affiliate marketing and the likes, but I quickly discovered they don't work for me and that's why I concentrated on writing. Despite having worked on many websites, I have been consistent with very few that I meet their requirements, those that are flexible in short. I know you don't expect me to really have worked on all the websites I write about, right? Because that will be so outrageous to even think about it.

As a writer, I make comprehensive research that will suit my audience, I don't cover every information in one thread as if I do, there won't be need for me or someone else writing on the internet and that's is why you need to follow my subsequent posts or threads and also make your research, I won't know everything you are searching for, what I do is give the key information required, then if it catches your attention in any way, you can make more research before going for it as I advised in some of my threads. I am not in any way having close connections with the website owners, so I can't know everything.

Sometimes when you search this websites you hardly get some of them due to your location, the visibility of the website, your search engine and your choice of word. I tried using a link in some of my posts lately, but I discover, link.. hasn't been functional for some time now so I stopped using it.

E

eldavis

This is my first time hearing about any of the site listed on here. I think it would be a lot better to create a thread about these sites, how they work and most importantly how long it would take to earn from the site and the minimum withdrawal limit.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
This is my first time hearing about any of the site listed on here. I think it would be a lot better to create a thread about these sites, how they work and most importantly how long it would take to earn from the site and the minimum withdrawal limit.
These websites requires no less than 500 words per article, means you need 3 hours to write an article, posted less than 500 words then your article will be rejected, it is even more than a thread here on Trendri.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I know you don't expect me to really have worked on all the websites I write about, right? Because that will be so outrageous to even think about it.
That's true, I don't expect you or anyone to have experience about the platforms they are reviewing. However, how good it would be when people can talk about sites that have actually tried and experienced. Do you think it would be nice if someone who has never blogged start taking about different ways to make money from a blog. Definitely, you can do research and write tips on how to blog for money, but would that be any good because he does not have any experience with blogging. Likewise, would you take tips from someone about how to publish on KDP and make money when he has never written an ebook and never published on KDP. He surely can do research and write accuretely, though.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
@Etini , getting your articles accepted on listverse is very possible but it is not easy. The reason is because the level of competition on the website is very high.

It is also very important and necessary for you to know that you need to come from certain countries before you get accepted. When I ventured into the platform sometime ago they said that you need to come from either the United States, Canada, UK, Australia or South Africa before you get accepted to write on the platform.

I don't know if it has been adjusted now but then, these are some of the countries I read about. It was actually one of the things that discouraged me from continuing on the platform. But apart from that they actually pays reasonable amount of money which is $100 if any of your article get accepted.

I think you can submit as many as possible to know if any of them will be accepted.