Earn Money About from paid to post site which other way can I make money online ?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I have an idea that a lot of people are actually making a lot of money online from different ways without a skill,if this is possible then there are a lot of ways we can actually make money online without being a professional in one skill or the other like we do here on paid to post site, do you know any other way we can actually make money online without a skill ? Please share it let us learn from each other.

Apart from PTP site you can also make money online from transcribing,many people make their money online from transcribing, I would also like to make money from transcribing but I don't have any idea about it, affiliate marketing is also a good way to make money online, starclicks is one of the best and legit site in which you can make your money online by clicking ads.

Apart from PTP site you can also make money online from transcribing,many people make their money online from transcribing, I would also like to make money from transcribing but I don't have any idea about it, affiliate marketing is also a good way to make money online, starclicks is one of the best and legit site in which you can make your money online by clicking ads.
star click is paid to click site which is something I will not really be interested to engage into, well I can consider transcribing as something I can try but even with that I still have to do a lot of research about it and also need a good phone if I want to earn something reasonable with transcribing.

Apart from paid to post site, you can make your money online by investing in cryptocurrency and also trading forex, investing in cryptocurrency and trading forex is very risky that is why you will need an expert to guide you on how to trade, if possible give you signals on how the market will go, you can also make money online by playing online games such as crypto pop game.

Well you can make good collecting airdrop coins....There are some legit airdrop sites that alert you when new coins are out and you can always get new coins always because new coins are coming out daily. So when you collect these coins, you just wait till launching then you can make money when you sell your coin.

Apart from making money online in a paid to post site, you can be making money online using different method and skills.
Since we are living in a modern world, a lot of people come up with different idea of making legitimate money online.
Most online money making requires a little or big capital to start.

You can be making money online by investing in cryptocurrency and also trading forex. Investing in cryptocurrency and trading forex is one of the lucrative way a lot of people do make their money online. Checking out most of our youth's smartphone you will realise that almost everybody want to make money using this means.
Though it's a good means to make money online, at the same time it is very risky because you can lose your money overnight. That is why it is always advisable and that any cryptotrader must invest what he or she can afford to lose.

Apart from making money online in a paid to post site, you can also make money online by selling your unused items. You can do this using social media such as Facebook, because it's has its own marketplace where you can list your items for sale easily and fast.