Frustration with paid to post site where there is a timer!

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Recently, I went across an article site that pays for views, but something very unfortunate happened with me. The article site was legit, but the question arose here not on the legit nature, but the timer they kept.

It was told about writing an article in about 500 words there, but I thought that they will give time and I can keep the browser on and write it later. But, when I completed the article then it was told that you took more time than enough. So, it was very frustrating for me since I cannot copy paste the previously written content also there, as the interface didn't support.

Have you been to such occasions?

Haypril

The platform must have disabled the ability to copy and paste content during writing to avoid copied works and reduces plagiarism. Although I have not come across such forums before and I don't really know how it works. But I'd taking up a content writing jobs again, I will advise you read the requirements of the job, time to be submitted and details of what you will be writing about. Then you can read from somewhere else to have knowledge of what you will be writing about.

Sprite1950

I'm frustrated with them generally at the moment. Everywhere you go there seems to be a problem, spam, weird rules, timers and now on Noise.Cash there are no automatic tips this morning. I'm going to start searching for more reliable sites and the good thing is I don't really care about the money so much so I can look for sites where I won't be earning but can make a valuable contribution.