Solution 3 Talk to a close person
Solution 4 Laugh a lot
Solution 5 Eat what you like
Solution 6 Stimulate the brain by chewing
Solution 7: Be exposed to the sun
Solution 8: Immerse yourself in your hobbies and forget about your daily life
Solution 9 Sleep well and get rid of fatigue

Try these nine.
If that doesn't work, don't worry alone and go to the hospital.

Ganibade

Verified member
You can get rid of frustration when you cut your coat according to your size.
You should not follow the foot steps of some people that are not serious,most of them are doing something that their power can not over come. Do not have people on mind,try to forgive and forgets pass things.make sure you can control your anger and don't fight with people even if they frustrate you. Try to express your opinions with mature person,that will not lead you in to the bush. Always try to maintain peace every where you are.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
frustration is one of the bad things we experience as a human's and it is usually have a great effect on our mind.

Different things can lead to frustration for different people. There are some people who got frustrated due to the wrong partner they got married to.

There are some people who got frustrated as a result of retrenchment which occurs in their place of work.

We all experience frustration at one point in our life but we were able to overcome it in one way or the other.

I think the best way to get rid of frustration is to seek help of those who have experienced the same problem as you.

bench1222

frustration is one of the bad things we experience as a human's and it is usually have a great effect on our mind.

Different things can lead to frustration for different people. There are some people who got frustrated due to the wrong partner they got married to.

There are some people who got frustrated as a result of retrenchment which occurs in their place of work.

We all experience frustration at one point in our life but we were able to overcome it in one way or the other.

I think the best way to get rid of frustration is to seek help of those who have experienced the same problem as you.
Well, I think it's better to go to the hospital first without deciding what the cause is.