What business Ideal will you give to a family having 1million

Daykas

What business ideal will you give to a family of yours who has a capital of #1million and looking for a business to invest in.
Am thinking of choosing crpytocurrency trading or affiliate marketing for the person.
But I need to be sure of the one to help the person to choose now

Georgeadawara

Like in my country you can start a good business with 1million naira as a family you can go into farming they are many types of farming you can do with the 1 million naira. A small pulty farming can be started with this money it just that some of the actives will be handling by the family members or you can start a maize or rice farming this thing you can even start it with less than 1 million.

Olajidey

Having a million naira is quite huge and if you don't study well before you jump into any business it can lead to loss of money. One of the realist business ideas is the person to invest in real estate and if the person can also become food distributor he or she will make lots of money through the channel.

Queentener

Instead of starting a business why not invest first and during the period when the investment is maturing you would have been able to decide what you want and what you know you can veture into that will grow and you will be happy doing it. If you venture into business without proper preparation you might be making the biggest mistake ever.

D

Deleted member 27126

What business ideal will you give to a family of yours who has a capital of #1million and looking for a business to invest in.
Am thinking of choosing crpytocurrency trading or affiliate marketing for the person.
But I need to be sure of the one to help the person to choose now
It is not a good idea to start Cryptocurrency with the whooping sum of N1 million that you said you have. In fact, Cryptocurrency business is one of the businesses that you start with little capital (you can lose it or luckily it can increase) because you never can tell what will happen to the price in some days. For such huge amount of money with you, I will advise you go into a physical offline business. Depending on your area, you can establish a restaurant business, beer parlour, or the likes. You'll make good money doing that.

Adetayo100

There are so many business you can start with one million naira in this country be it as a family man or a single man, some of those business includes farming of vegetables, you can also engage in poultry or fish farming, you can also try pig rearing or snail rearing. All this is achievable with one million naira.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
1 million naira is of course a large amount of money and you can venture into several businesses with such amount. First of all before you venture into any business as I've been saying before you need to understand perfectly the kind of business you're going into. As for advice, starting a poultry business is a very good idea and it is very profitable. During festive seasons, poultry products is always at the high side and this is the time people who are into the business make a lot of profit, so it is a very profitable business.

eojo2401

With the current situation of things don't just jump into any kind of investment. Let that family look at there environment very well, what are the needs of people in that area, having identify that, they can now come up with an investment that will solve the problem and meet the needs of people in there environment. 60% of the fund should be used for offline investments, 30% for online investments while the remaining 10% should be kept asking liquidity.

Hena101

Wow what an opportunity to share this here, there are many businesses ideas i would give for every family which such amount of money on the kind of business they can start as a family. But i will not talk about them because we are in different place the only thing i can talk about is the tips i will give them what kind of business they will start. The tips are, look into the place you are find out the problems that people need solution to and begin to provide solutions to those problems they must pay you

Taiwoayan

So many opportunities to give but also depend on kind and interest of the individual. With one million naira, buying of consumables goods and selling has proven to be a very lucrative business. He can rent a small shop and use the remaining balance to start trading with buying goods and selling in the shop

Victor001

There are many business you can invest large funds into,but you must consider the risk and the inconveniences, overcoming this two factors are important in business of such kind, you can choose to offer delivery services as a middle man from rural areas to town to final consumers,you can also offer services like importing and exporting products.

marcusfe

If you have the time and energy o will advice you go for farming business. This business pays a lot. You can be planting hot paper, cassava or maize just make Sir you acquire enough knowledge about it before you start. Another business you can start with that money is phone accessory business. Just walk up to Alaba market in Lagos start and buy the trending phone accessories. You will be amazed the profit you will make.