The Ideal Business for Students

Skysaint

Verified member
It's quite hard for some students to engage in some online business especially those that are offering courses that leaves them with very little time for themselves. I have also with time decided to only be working on posting forums for now as I get to work on it virtually anytime I am less occupied with some offline stuff

Setho

VIP Contributor
I agree that affiliate marketing is one of the top business is that you should consider as a student. You should focus more on products that are widely used on campus like books and also popular uniforms like lab coats.

anil02

Verified member
What you said is encouraging and also helpful in their development as a student to be well learned. But it doesn't bring financial benefits that will enable them pay for their study bills, which their parents can't handle all alone cos of financial degradation. We need to find solutions to earn and support our parents for those that well short of adequate funds to push on with their studies. And the best place to find it, is online.
But it is my suggestion that in student life it is enough if we earn to pay our education expenses. Indirectly it is also help of our parents. And in future peoples will also praise that he/she is self made person. To much focus of earning in student life is not good for our study. Remember that we human being some greedy by nature and once we start earning we wish to earn more and more money

sincerem

VIP Contributor
You're very correct @Mika. Online business option is just ideal for a student like me to do. Since it is done remotely, and at our own convenient time, it will give us more time to focus on studies and achieve our aims for it. Running affiliate marketing is one of the options i student can choose to engage in. Another one is selling digital items like downloadable, E-books, graphic designs, writing etc.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Just like two of you suggested, online businesses are the ideal business for students. If they involve in physical business. There may be disattraction. A student that's passionate about writing can also join freelancing or work on fiverr. Even he may start a blog where he would be writing either fiction or non fiction. Students need money to run their school activities.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
You're absolutely correct @btaliat, students needs money on their own to pay for other bills. I'm a student, i contribute more than 60% of my needs in academics, assume i never owned a business offline, or work online. I wouldn't have meet up those bills that is always on demand in the academic environment.

Samuel72

Verified member
The best and ideal business for a student is online business, this is because online businesses can be done anywhere, you don't have to create an office for online business, wherever you are you can be operating your online business with your phone, and also online business are not stressful and it does not take much of your time, as a student it is more easier for you to invest in online business

funmi

Verified member
Apart from online businesses, students can also do onsite business like supplying of goods and services to their fellow students. At their free time,they can do some dry cleaning jobs, Supplying and selling of toiletries, etc. For some students that are staying in the hostel,going out of campus to get things may be challenging to them but they can bring those things the needed to buy off campus to them at their door step.

anil02

Verified member
Best one work for students is to give tuition to students of lower classes. It is not tough to find student for it. if student charge less than teachers and have good in teaching than they an earn good amount with spending limited time. Students can also try online coaching. Giving coaching to lower class students also helpful to students in their study

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Best one work for students is to give tuition to students of lower classes. It is not tough to find student for it. if student charge less than teachers and have good in teaching than they an earn good amount with spending limited time. Students can also try online coaching. Giving coaching to lower class students also helpful to students in their study
What you said is encouraging and also helpful in their development as a student to be well learned. But it doesn't bring financial benefits that will enable them pay for their study bills, which their parents can't handle all alone cos of financial degradation. We need to find solutions to earn and support our parents for those that well short of adequate funds to push on with their studies. And the best place to find it, is online.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Students also engaged in buying and selling of clothings because most times when students resume their pockets are always heavy so when they come with good clothings they can easily sell it to their fellow students, some students could indulge in some nature of works that can be done during the evening which will earn them money themselves basically why some also engage in taxi driving to earn money.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Students also engaged in buying and selling of clothings because most times when students resume their pockets are always heavy so when they come with good clothings they can easily sell it to their fellow students, some students could indulge in some nature of works that can be done during the evening which will earn them money themselves basically why some also engage in taxi driving to earn money.
Laughs, i don't support a student to involve in taxi driving that one will really shake them off with their academic prowess. It will be nice to focus on the clothing one and sell during evening and relax their mind to read during g mid-nights. The taxi driving will take concentration off their mind cos of the stress involve in it.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
In my student life maybe I have seen all kinds of vendors. Since grade school until high school my classmates would be selling food stuff, toys, personal accessories and even musical records. Usually the product comes from the home particularly the food. What's good is those sellers have learned the art of selling.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Students are managing their educational and living expenses from the funds they receive from their parents or by working part-time. However, if they do not receive enough funds from their parents and if they are not earning enough from their part-time work, it will be very difficult for the students to pay for their tuition fees. In such a situation, students should be doing online business to generate additional income. However, students do not have a lot of money to invest, and if they want to do a business, they should be looking at the niches that require little or no investment.

Selling affiliate products is one of the best businesses for students as this does not require any investment. Selling affiliate products or affiliate marketing to be precise, is good for everyone, not just for students, provided you can generate sales and make money.

Last edited:

sincerem

VIP Contributor
But it is my suggestion that in student life it is enough if we earn to pay our education expenses. Indirectly it is also help of our parents. And in future peoples will also praise that he/she is self made person. To much focus of earning in student life is not good for our study. Remember that we human being some greedy by nature and once we start earning we wish to earn more and more money
If we earn substantially and takes care of our school dues or tuition, it will feel nice. At least in the other way round, we are helping our parents to cut short their expenses in our school expenses. I'm not greedy, i manage that which can be enough for me to manage my primary needs in school, and still push on to achieve better in the future, and not doing malicious things to earn it.

anil02

Verified member
If we earn substantially and takes care of our school dues or tuition, it will feel nice. At least in the other way round, we are helping our parents to cut short their expenses in our school expenses. I'm not greedy, i manage that which can be enough for me to manage my primary needs in school, and still push on to achieve better in the future, and not doing malicious things to earn it.
You are doing right thing . I think parents also don't want that their children earn for family is student life. If they have not enough earning to pay education expenses of children and if children are earning to pay their expenses it is enough for them. if in student life we will more focus on study after completing education we can help parents more better way. To support others first we make us enough strong

sincerem

VIP Contributor
You are doing right thing . I think parents also don't want that their children earn for family is student life. If they have not enough earning to pay education expenses of children and if children are earning to pay their expenses it is enough for them. if in student life we will more focus on study after completing education we can help parents more better way. To support others first we make us enough strong
You're right, hard work pays off. As we are helping ourselves in school, through one or two engagement online or offline, like business. It will help us clear some of our bills that is so hard on us. When we aren't making our poor parents go through thinking by providing for ourselves, at least 40% needs in school, they'll highly appreciate it. And they'll lay their blessings on us, and in return we help them too, when my edu time turn fruitful, by securing us our dream job.

anil02

Verified member
You're right, hard work pays off. As we are helping ourselves in school, through one or two engagement online or offline, like business. It will help us clear some of our bills that is so hard on us. When we aren't making our poor parents go through thinking by providing for ourselves, at least 40% needs in school, they'll highly appreciate it. And they'll lay their blessings on us, and in return we help them too, when my edu time turn fruitful, by securing us our dream job.
Yes I am agree with you that blessing of parents is much more important with it we can not do any thing. So it is must for us to success in life to care and regards our parents. At present we have many source of earning . IN my student life we have not much option of part time earning. Online is best one for students. In these computer education is mandatory so it make easy to online earning

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yes I am agree with you that blessing of parents is much more important with it we can not do any thing. So it is must for us to success in life to care and regards our parents. At present we have many source of earning . IN my student life we have not much option of part time earning. Online is best one for students. In these computer education is mandatory so it make easy to online earning
That's it. Online have made it look easier for students to make extra bucks to care for their education and meet up with some of the bills. Unlike before, when their isn't line business or earning opportunities. The students use arts and craft to make some money and other business model, which isn't easy. And only few persons engage on that, but at this time many students engage more online to earn like before.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Since it does not cost money to do affiliate marketing, a lot of people believe that affiliate marketing is the best way to generate income while staying at home or if you are a student However, selling affiliate products is really difficult. The only way students can make money through affiliate marketing is by reaching friends and family to buy products through their affiliate links.