The Ideal Business for Students

anil02

Verified member
I don't know much about affiliate marketing but I know only one thing that selling any product is not easy. No one buy it for us. Some buy it if they need it. Online contacting with customers is not easy, it want enough time. And I think a student can't spare this time.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
You're absolutely correct @btaliat, students needs money on their own to pay for other bills. I'm a student, i contribute more than 60% of my needs in academics, assume i never owned a business offline, or work online. I wouldn't have meet up those bills that is always on demand in the academic environment.
I wish I started this when I was a student as well.. I would have made a lot of money through this. But there was nothing like this when I was in school. But that doesn't mean that I don't know the stress that students went through before they sort themselves out especially when it comes to some expenses that they don't even budget for on campus.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
My advice is that every students should be make sure that they have one thing or the other doing so that it will be fetching them some little earning like online job but they should not allow that to defray them away from their primary objective in the school . student can also be selling some thing eatable in there hostel like biscuit, Airtime etc.