If you are to be a President of your nation,What business ideal will you give to your country??

Daykas

If I am to be the President of a the nation call Nigeria, this are the most likely business ideal I will give to my Nation.
1) Mechanised Farming and Pig rearing
2) Cash and Food crop production.
3) Venturing into Information Technology and Communications deeply.
Actually there are more than this but main reason I choose this are
1) It will boost the economy of the nation once we are having excess
2) It will create more employment opportunities for the people of the nation
3) With the I.C.T stuff,we be able to educate our people more about the way the world is evolving.
What your intake on this??

Samuel72

Verified member
according to my own point of view as a well experienced in this man if I ever become the president of my country the best business idea I will share to the country it is the idea of cryptocurrency or real estate business this to business are one of the best trending business right now and they are well profitable making people become millionaires overnight. when a person in this to business your chance of losing is very low and the business is well profitable

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Our country is an archipelago of 7,000 islands so it is seafood and fish that are the primary industries. I will make my country like Japan where they value seafood that prices are so high but the quality is never in question. With fishing all around our country I can create employment and the fishing industry will be paramount to our concern.