Unocoin now allow users to buy food with bitcoin.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
I'm very optimistic or very sure that members here that are from India might have heard of this cryptocurrency exchange based platform in India, it is called Unocoin.
The exchange platform plans to allow members who are registered in the site and and have passed through all the know your customer that is KYC to be able to buy gift vouchers from major brands using Bitcoin. Some of the brands includes Domino’s Pizza, Baskin-Robbins ice cream, kitchen appliance brand Prestige, Indian cafe chain Café Coffee Day. The more good thing is that members can buy vouchers valued between 100 rupees equivalent to US$1.35 and 5,000 rupees.
This a good one for the Indians and I hope other countries emulate the exchange platform.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I wish there were services like this one in my home country. Instead of buying gift vouchers and using the vouchers to buy food and other stuff, I think the better option would be paying directly with crypto currency. I mean sending 0.00003 bitcoin to buy pizza instead of buying $50 voucher and using it multiple times to buy.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Congratulations to people living in India for this great opportunity unocoin just allowed. How I really wish this could happen in Nigeria too. Instead, Bitcoin got banned, I just hope Nigerian government can for once let there citizens be given opportunity to make good money and stop being greedy and still blame the youth.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
I believe it a great relieve to the Indians and good move to show the country is advancing in the use of cryptocurrency by different stores . Nigerla will soon join the rest of the world to allow the use of cryptocurrencies because the trend is growing stronger on daily basis.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There is no doubt that a lot of people are now adopting bitcoin and that is a very good development for the future. I expect more of these because people are now understanding how cryptocurrency works and how it is very easy to make payments across the globe without any interference.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
I've also come to realise that if most of these companies can accept cryptocurrency I don't think they'll be losing because if they can't hold it for long they can easily convert it to their own local currency and people continue to patronize them simply because they will believe that they are in trend.