Can you allow family member to manage your business for you?

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
At times whenever one just start a business there are many ideas and advise one will be receiving from people. Some people will be saying that one should make one of his or her family to manage the business for him or her.
Though I do thought about this atimes that it's a good idea and at the same time it's has a negative effect as well.
When you make your family member to head your company or business it's may help if such a fellow is a trust worthy some one because the person may always stand against the falling of the company or business.
But this days the case is some how different because 90% of people are always doing things that will only favour them not the one that will favour others.
In this case they will be the one that will be embezzling money in the company with the aim that if anything happen and the owner of the company notices that they committed fraud there is nothing he or she will do to them.

Do you think it's a good idea to employ a family member to one manager of the company?

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
There's nothing wrong with my family members managing my business , it all depends on the type of family members the person is. There are some people that are really serious to take responsibilities being given to them serious and to bring out the best in what they are assigned to do

Those are the type of people you can allowed your business to be managed by because at least they will try all their best to help the business grow . But a situation in which you allowed your business responsibility to people that are not serious they will likely cheat on you then such is not the best because it will definitely leads to business collapse.

What I am trying to say here is that you need to know the type of people you have given your business responsibilities to because so many even your family members may not be trusted.