Why do forums not allow copied contents?

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
From my small experience with different forums so far , I have observed that they all frown at the idea of posting copied contents on their site . I really do not understand why they tend to do so and would like us to discuss on them right now on this particular thread .

I was thinking all they needed was just for one to be active and then post as much contents as possible to get them high number of posts and thread , but it seems there are other things that the admins and owners usually consider .

I believe if they decide to just let membership post what they copy elsewhere , earning would be much more easier and also the site would find it easier to grow since ease of completing tasks would definitely try and help then to get more members joining them too.

I want to really understand why and also see how this can be applied to other ways of making money online , since most of us on this forum also have got plans of joining more sites , or also starting our own in the future.

What do you really think is the reason ?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are various reasons any website would never allow any kind of copied content to be published on their site and this is for various main reasons,. First of all, Google simply never allows such kind of websites to rank on their search engines. This is because stealing content is considered plagiarism and this is also considered infringement of the copyrights of the author who authored the content. Secondly, websites that have unique or original content are more likely to rank well on search engines. Google is a kind of search engine that likes unique content and ranks them well. A website that repeatedly plagiarizes content is often penalized by the search engines like Google.

Apart from that, whenever a website copies content from other website. This may lead to copyright claims which may damage the reputation of the website. In fact, whenever you are quoting the sources or information from other websites, you must always mention the sources or cite credits to the original author. I am not sure if online paid forums allow you to quote an exact quote or text from the original paper, so you must contact the admin of the forum and ask him about whether or not it is permissible to do so.