Meta will allow Instagram users to mint their NFTs

Flow-er

It is very important for inclusiveness in the world of NFTs. Many are beginning to see the usefulness of the NFTs because it is definitely an investion for the content creators and for businesses too. Doing business via the NFTs will make you have access to lots of money that you would not make ordinarily when same content and products are showcased on other platforms. A young man just made millions of naira by converting his selfie to NFTs and that's basically the simplicity in the world of NFTs. The young Indonesia man just made himself free monies. This is just one of the opportunities embedded in the NFTs and it's a life time fortune that one could tap into.

Recently, the Meta CEO, Mark Zuckerberg makes his intentions know to the public on the use of the NFTs. He reiterated that Instagram users now have the opportunities to mint their NFT on the social media platform. This is indeed a mind blowing opportunities for the Instagram users and it's a great opportunities. I do not know how this will be done but I strongly believe that NFT-enabled features would be integrated on Instagram. I can't really wait for this to come to reality because I really want to take Advantage of this golden opportunity offered by the Meta CEO.

Ropers24

There are a lot of projects in the Metaverse which are destined to change the landscape of crypto and NFTs in time to come and these innovations are unique and special.
If you look at a project like @Metaverse Hangout with the ticker $Hang, you will see that it intends to connect users to a place where they can trade tokens, play games, make friends, earn rewards, exchange NFTs, interact with their favorite projects and NFT artists. It's a world of endless possibilities and opportunities for all.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have not heard of Meta CEO, Mark Zuckerberg saying that Instagram users can mint their NFT on the platform. I have not heard of the company Meta announcing that Instagram can be used to mint NFT. This is completely new information for me, I wll have to do some research and verify that this information is true. I will also have to find out if this is true, is this feature available world wide or just in few selected countries. I am sayng this because a lot of functionalities offerred on Meta platforms like facebook and Instagram are not available in my country. Years ago Facebook was working on a crypto currency project called Libra, the project was backed by a lot of companies including Paypal, and when most of the companies backed down, facebook continued with the project on its own and rebranded the project as diem and announced that it will be a syable coin pegged with USD. However, no news of this project is being heard, I even read somewhere that facebook actually dropped the project. I hope the new NFT project does not enter the same fate of libtra or diem. NFT is a good way to make money.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
This is a very good news for Instagram users and it seems I came across the news somewhere. If the project works, it will a very good idea and the one in the right direction. Facebook is a social media giant and I think it will be very good to make money via this means . The meta launching NFT features that will be a successful one because Instagram is a big name and I am very optimistic that the project will be a very successful one. I can't wait to know the modus operandi of the project. I am very certain that it will not crash like libra did. Of Meta decided to allow users mint NFT , it will gain more users because content creators can now have access to endless opportunities. . This is a development that has been on for very long time. The experts have been looking for ways to create a decentralized Platform for content creators to make money independently without depending on anyone.. they will take charge of the money that they make from their contents with no Google or any platform pushing them around or even underpaying them . It will be very nice to see the project come through.

Flow-er

I have not heard of Meta CEO, Mark Zuckerberg saying that Instagram users can mint their NFT on the platform. I have not heard of the company Meta announcing that Instagram can be used to mint NFT. This is completely new information for me, I wll have to do some research and verify that this information is true. I will also have to find out if this is true, is this feature available world wide or just in few selected countries. I am sayng this because a lot of functionalities offerred on Meta platforms like facebook and Instagram are not available in my country. Years ago Facebook was working on a crypto currency project called Libra, the project was backed by a lot of companies including Paypal, and when most of the companies backed down, facebook continued with the project on its own and rebranded the project as diem and announced that it will be a syable coin pegged with USD. However, no news of this project is being heard, I even read somewhere that facebook actually dropped the project. I hope the new NFT project does not enter the same fate of libtra or diem. NFT is a good way to make money.
The news broke out recently and so many people area really after the results that will definitely come out of the project. Don't forget that people are very skeptical of the project because of the failed project hat Meta had sometimes ago. However, this ksa good project in the right direction and so many users on Instagram are anxiously waiting for the project to come to reality. I know very well that Facebook will not want to get it wrong at this time, because it will be very fatal for them
. What baffled me is that Meta is a conglomerate and it is well managed. The NFT project is not as big as Facebook and as such it should not give them any headache to achieve. The NFT is a virtual world where content creators can maximise the earnings from their content. The beauty of the NFT is that anything could be minted into NFT and it will be integrated on the NFT marketplace for trading. It will be an added advantage If Meta could employ experts In the NFT project like the Massasuchette institute of technology (MIT) who have had the proven record on NFT development.. this is indeed an amazing development.

Propa

Alot is going on in the Metaverse and it's time to jump in and see what is going on there not necessarily because of FOMO but because of the promise which Metaverse holds... I came across @Metaverse Hangout project and I think that project will do well.

stefan16

Im still not sure how will they integrate crypto with us all knowing that web3 is built to be decentralised, and most of the current socmed are centralized and much controlled. its gonna ba tough

Flow-er

There are a lot of projects in the Metaverse which are destined to change the landscape of crypto and NFTs in time to come and these innovations are unique and special.
If you look at a project like @Metaverse Hangout with the ticker $Hang, you will see that it intends to connect users to a place where they can trade tokens, play games, make friends, earn rewards, exchange NFTs, interact with their favorite projects and NFT artists. It's a world of endless possibilities and opportunities for all.
The opportunity given by meta is a life changing opportunities and it will be one of its kind . I have not seen a social media platforms that offered it users the right to mint NFTs. The Meta has broken the obstacles and it will be landmark for the social media giant and I am very sure that it has gotten the interest of so many Instagram users. The other social media platforms do not have such programs in their portfolio and I think it's high time for other social media to queue into that medium and that is basically what is expected of them. I am very sure that other social media will want to ensure that the follow sooth when they noticed that the project was a very successful one . Minting the nft on such a popular platform will be very great. Turning Instagram to the NFTs marketplace is indeed a welcome idea. We wil be able to buy and sell NFTs on the platform. The use of the NFT is a very encouraging one and it will go a long way to helping the content creators to make money on autopilot from their contents. This is most of the content creators on Instagram are looking for.