Time taken for crypto exchange to reply to tickets

niche

Verified member
An indian crypto exchange is not crediting the account for a small amount sent by a spanish customer since they want the business to send the passport details. I contacted the crypto exchange and they opened a support ticket , yet 3 days later they have not updated the support ticket and my BTC address at the exchange is not yet credited. I have also contacted on chat, they claim that they will update quickly, yet there is no reply again. Typically how long do crypto exchanges take to reply to support tickets, do they take 24 hours, 48 hours, a week or more to resolve the matter?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Sorry for the incidence and I hope that it has been settled. However, I will still comment for future purposes and for referencing. To go straight to your question, there may not be a direct answer to the question. This is because there are many exchange platforms out there and each operates base on their terms and conditions.

Another issue is that the response of your answer may depend on the platform that you use in sending the complaint. Most times, most exchange platforms always respond faster when they are called out on social media.