Have you taken advantage of YouTube short to make money?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
In order to take the advantage of the current market, YouTube as well introduced YouTube short. Just like TikTok that is known for it, it as well allow its users to make the best out of the platform by uploading their short moments which can be entertaining, educative or both.

The platform has allows most users to gain more viewers compare to the traditional YouTube that content creators have to spend hours and resources before coming up with something.

The new YouTube shorts will reduce the time of the viewers and as well as the YouTube channel owners and as well their resources.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I use youtube and multiple other platforms to publish my short videos. I make money form short videos from various channels. I not only make money form youtube shorts but also from reels on instagram and facebook as well as tiktok. The key is to get a lot of views on your short videos. Building follower base can help you to get videos. Using proper hashtags and description will also help your videos to reach the target audience. Your videos need to be general interest videos to get views

btaliat

VIP Contributor
That's a good thing from you, Jasmine. I hope you can shed more light on how you are doing it. Like it will be complete if you can share the niche that you are into. How much you can make on an average?

But just like you said, the best is to have the kind of many followers that will be subscribing to the channels. This can be done by making sure that we are active on most social media. This will help a long way in driving visitors to the YouTube short account

JasonCherry

YouTube Shorts is a feature that allows users to create short, engaging videos. Content creators can benefit from the YouTube Shorts Fund, a $100 million fund distributed over 2021-2022 to reward creators for their contributions to the platform. To earn money from YouTube Shorts, creators must: Create original content that resonates with viewers and adheres to YouTube’s community guidelines. Grow their audience and increase engagement on their videos. Be part of the YouTube Partner Program, if eligible, which requires a certain number of subscribers and watch hours.