Do you consider the time taken to complete GPT tasks

niche

Verified member
Though there are a large number of Get paid to (GPT) websites like Microworkers, Freecash, Sproutgigs, Rapidworkers completing tasks on these websites is very time consuming . These websites are widely promoted as the best way to make money online. Often the task will pay very less money , $0.01 yet it will take ten or fifteen minutes to complete the task. There is also no guarantee that the task will get approved. The user could use the same time to make more money posting on forums in the same time. Do you consider or monitor the time you take to complete tasks at GPT websites and the money you make , while allocating time daily for doing work at these websites?

arunima25

Verified member
I have never been to any of these sites. Though I keep hearing about them and seeing a lot of payment proofs on various forums like Forum coin and Beer Money Forum. These might be not paying much but still they are legit and some have been in the market for quite long. They are trusted ones and so people despite their low payment join them.
If we see the reality of online earnings, most of the sites pay peanuts. But then these peanuts combine together to some decent money. If people are relying only on online earnings, they need to have expertise and skills to earn well to have a living solely based on online earnings. If one is depending on online earnings without much of expertise and skills, it can be a tough task to earn a living. It would be definitely time consuming too. Survey sites also pay in pennies. Paid to post forums might be the most decent ones in payment, but then do come with their own sets of limitations with the daily number of posts. Having few together can be helpful. So, people keep a variety on their plate...surveys, paid to post forums, paid for tasks, games etc.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I love the explanation you have given above . This is one of the things we have to put into consideration. I have put these things into consideration sometimes ago, that is why I am not particularly interested in some of those platforms again because at the end you will not able to make anything tangible based on the amount of time you have invested in the platform..

A lot of people will say that you have to perform some simple social media activities such as posting and liking of Post. I also agree to this as it is one of the best way you can be making money from those platform . But at the same time activities like this are not always much . Some of the activities you will be seeing in those platform are activities in which you will be asked to perform tasks such as reading of post on social media which will definitely take a whole lot of your time

Finger Geek

Verified member
Who are the people that are saying that GPT websites are the best ways to make money online. I will never agree to this. I have registered on most of them including freecash and microworkers, but what I earned there after spending more than 2 hours is nothing compared to what I earn on paid to post forum websites. It is possible that we earn $5 in a day on a gpt website but what we can earn is limited. There are some task there that can only be done once and when the task is done then what we can earn there will be reduced.

And most of the time, if we complete a task on a website, we can not complete same task on another website. Like installing an app called appa on a website, this same appa can not be downloaded and be paid for on another website. So earnings there are limited when the task are finished.