HYVE has taken freedom and given back to Freelancers that make up the freelancing ecosystem

HYVE

Freelancers are the masters of their time, they have broken free from the traditional bureaucracy of the 9-5 work structures. That is freedom in simple terms, but the freedom is not fully enjoyed by the freelancers that make up the freelancing ecosystem, and I'm certain you want to know why.

Freelancers worldwide have been stuck in the middle of most freelancing centralization modes of operations that charge extremely high commissions for accepting tasks and even pay mandatory intermediary charges before their hard-earned money hits their bank accounts, apart from that, some parts of the world cannot participate in the ecosystem due to geographical, or political barriers, the list is endless.

HYVE has taken the freedom and given it back to Freelancers, the rightful owners. By breaking all the barriers; geographical, political, and intermediaries have been eliminated for freelancers and clients that use the HYVE platform. Now freelancers pay as low as 1% against the lowest fee of 20% in the centralized platforms, they receive their payments in crypto against the traditional payment gateway structure that attracts multiple charges, etc.

Freelancers can only be 100% free when they stay connected on the HYVE platform, join HYVE today. https : // app. hyve. works

samanthajon

Freelancers are the masters of their time, they have broken free from the traditional bureaucracy of the 9-5 work structures. That is freedom in simple terms, but the freedom is not fully enjoyed by the freelancers that make up the freelancing ecosystem, and I'm certain you want to know why.

Freelancers worldwide have been stuck in the middle of most freelancing centralization modes of operations that charge extremely high commissions for accepting tasks and even pay mandatory intermediary charges before their hard-earned money hits their bank accounts, apart from that, some parts of the world cannot participate in the ecosystem due to geographical, or political barriers, the list is endless.

HYVE has taken the freedom and given it back to Freelancers, the rightful owners. By breaking all the barriers; geographical, political, and intermediaries have been eliminated for freelancers and clients that use the HYVE platform. Now freelancers pay as low as 1% against the lowest fee of 20% in the centralized platforms, they receive their payments in crypto against the traditional payment gateway structure that attracts multiple charges, etc.

Freelancers can only be 100% free when they stay connected on the HYVE platform, join HYVE today. https : // app. hyve. works
HYVE is undoubtedly the freelancing platform of the future to keep an eye on, I commend the team for keep developing and delivery an excellent playform

HYVE

HYVE is undoubtedly the freelancing platform of the future to keep an eye on, I commend the team for keep developing and delivery an excellent playform
Thank you for the kind words, the team is working nonstop in terms of developments, and it doesn't look like they are going to slow down.

HYVE

I got a gig on my first week of joining, just to assure you of the platform's efficiency
Thanks for the feedback, we appreciate it and don't stop supporting HYVE by letting other freelancers in your circle know about the platform

Propa

I don't regret my freelancing journey with HYVE and I really wished I started much earlier. HYVE is not just a freelance platform, HYVE is more than a freelance platform. It has empowered so many youths across Africa and Asia and I see it becoming the biggest freelance platform in the near future

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I've always searched for Hyve freelance marketplace for some time now, couldn't see. I am good to see Hive discussed here. I'm going to take my time to access the marketplace and see the difference maker with other freelance marketplace. If the features looks good for me then I'll move on to create an account there and start bidding for jobs as the normal way for freelancers. I . connected to only freelancer.com at the moment, and still, I never secured any job in the last 2-3 months, I just want a marketplace I can win over gigs continually and not where I wouldn't earn a single dollar for over two months now. And again at Hyve, based on the information you stated,I don't see them charging for membership and submitting bids to employers. At freelancer.com, you need to upgrade your membership in order to get higher bids. And their charges per user completion on the marketplace is just too high, and their payment system is just trickery, which is mainly on western union or direct wire transfer, that can take days to arrive on the account. Hyve have shown flashes of promising start, I'll be looking up to it.

Mika

VIP Contributor
There are a lot of freelancing platforms but if you check online searching for the top 5 freelancing platforms, HYVE will not appear on the list. Actually, HYVE will not even appear on the top 10 list. I work on some of the top freelancing sites and based on my experience I can say that these platforms are very competitive and getting a job or selling a gig is very difficult not just for newbies but even for the established freelancers. For example, I have been working on upwork for 2 years and I still get rejected by the clients. Well, you are frequently rejected, yet there are also a lot of opportunities. You are rejected on one job, and there are dozens of other jobs where you can apply. I do not want to blatantly criticize HYVE but in a new platform like this one getting a job is really difficult because there are not many sellers. Well, the existing freelancing marketplaces have high commission rates, these platforms cust a large percentage of your earnings, however, they also provide you a lot of jobs. For instance, if I earn $100, there is no problem if I am charged a 20 percent commission.

Propa

I've always searched for Hyve freelance marketplace for some time now, couldn't see. I am good to see Hive discussed here. I'm going to take my time to access the marketplace and see the difference maker with other freelance marketplace. If the features looks good for me then I'll move on to create an account there and start bidding for jobs as the normal way for freelancers. I . connected to only freelancer.com at the moment, and still, I never secured any job in the last 2-3 months, I just want a marketplace I can win over gigs continually and not where I wouldn't earn a single dollar for over two months now. And again at Hyve, based on the information you stated,I don't see them charging for membership and submitting bids to employers. At freelancer.com, you need to upgrade your membership in order to get higher bids. And their charges per user completion on the marketplace is just too high, and their payment system is just trickery, which is mainly on western union or direct wire transfer, that can take days to arrive on the account. Hyve have shown flashes of promising start, I'll be looking up to it.
I think you should check it out and I know you would be glad you did