Review The Forum Wheel is a legit site for paid forum posting

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have been with the Forum Wheel for a long time. It was one of the earliest sites that I joined when I started working online. The Forum Wheel is a provider of posts for forums by the writers who are members. To be a member of Forum Wheel you have to sign up and make 10 posts that will be for evaluation. When you pass the mark then you will be elevated to a status of member and you can join the forums in the list.

At present I don’t think Forum Wheel is accepting new members because the admin has an offline job. But it still pays the old members like me. The payment is on the end of the month so withdrawals have to wait for that day.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
The forum wheel is the same like postloop then where you can make comments on sites. I enjoyed it then but became boring when the forums to comment on became less so I jump to other sites. But the good thing is that it is a legit site and paying too

MOSIUR

I have just heard the two names Forum Wheel as well as Postloop. To speak the truth, the forum sites that are paying are certainly welcomed by us as we work hard for long. Whenever we hear any negative words about forums, we do not feel well. We want all the forums to be legit and we are legit too.