Making Money on Forum Promotion

Mika

VIP Contributor
Forum Promotion is one of the oldest webmaster forums on the internet. It was created by the owner of Forum Coin, which happens to be one of the oldest paid-to-post forums on the internet. Even though Forum Promotion is not a paid to post forum, you can use the site to make money by writing articles and posting forum posts. You can earn forum currency through forum posts and articles. You can exchange it for cash with other members. The site is used by a lot of website owners who are constantly looking for writers and forum posters, and you can get writing contracts. You can also use its marketplace section.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
Forum Promotion is one of the most respected forums in the forum world. They have helped many sites and blogs to find promotions and get engagements through appealing posting packages. I never knew that it was started by the owner of Forum Coin. But it seems like it is presently owned by @Cam.

They are organizing a very big website battle at the moment and the prizes on offer are so mouth-watering. Anyone who is looking for writing jobs should just sign up and build a reputation there. He or she would get lots of posting jobs that he can't quantify.

Etini

Valued Contributor
You would get forum posting jobs on forum promotion till you would be choked. I remember when I newly joined, I was eager to get as many posting jobs as possible but the burnout took it's toll on me massively. I knew about so many forums I know now from Forum Promotion.

I also got my first forum staff job there. I actually left there because I couldn't keep up with the tasks. But if you are looking for writing jobs, you can check in there because so many webmasters or hundreds of forums are members of Forum Promotion. That their contest? I am pushing for Discussion Bucks to win it all.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I am hearing this for the first time. Or may be I have heard about it before but never take it too serious. But from the reviews that I have read, to be honest, it is a site that is worth being visited.

However, the rate of work as the last poster has said may be so tedious for me to cope. Earning online is not the only thing that I do. Combining the two, offline and online may be very difficult, though it is possible.

I may consider joining it if necessary info about it is posted here.