Earn Money Making Money on Forum: Reason Why it is not the Best Way to Make Money Online

Mika

VIP Contributor
Is forum posting the best way to make money online?

Definitely not!

First of all, you will have to write a lot. When I say write a lot, I mean a lot! If you are writing a lot, you will not only tire your fingers but also your brain because you will run out of ideas.

Secondly, the payment is very poor. Well, Trendri offers you one of the best pay rates in the market. But it is not the best, right? You earn 5.5 cents per 120 words, you will make 55 cents from 10 posts and to earn that amount, you will have to write 1200 words.

Now, you might ask if I have a better idea?

Well, I do!

You are posting on forums means you are passionate about writing. Why not try to publish on KDP and make money? Or, perhaps you could start selling your writing services on Fiverr.

OlaAdams

well, i strongly agree and at the same time disagree with you on some of the things that was discuss in your post. I agree with the fact that tredri is one of the best forum offering good rate, however thinking of writing on KDP is a lot more harder when compare with trendri, as there are some very important things that has to be put in place for in order to yield once desired result.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Apparently, it is hard though to make real money while working on paid to post sites like Trendri. And you are quiet right about Trendri having a good rate of payment. But how many people can write a good articles which can be monetized. Some of the writings we do here, are not professionals.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I agree with you. Forum posting is not the best way to make money online. As a matter of fact, it should be considered as a side hustle instead of making the main and only job because online jobs or business generally is the type that could crash any moment because it can’t be trusted due to the fact that is not really questionable if anything should go wrong.

D

Deleted member 13140

Well you got a point, I think I will consider writing on KDP, well since I've already written two books already, and am currently preparing another one, i guess its a good idea to publish it on kindle.
Thanks ?

Oh and you should know I don't think alot of people are writing here because they so much love the pay rate. I think the point for me is, generate enough income to start your own business.
And yes it might not be enough.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I agree with you on this. I am also of the belief that forum posting is never the best way to make money online and I am trying to see that I learn a better skill, though trying to combine online earning with my school work is kind of tasky.
The only thing about forum posting is that it helps to make one get a foundation of online earning, especially people without any skills.

Good luck

Verified member
You are actually right.if one consider the effort one put when it comes to writing trends and doing some comments one may be discouraged in doing online business and it is really taskful,one also needs to be highly intelligent and have a good sense of humor when it comes to writing on a particular topic given to one to write on

Kendy

Verified member
Absolutely forum posting is not the best way of making money online, this is because,there are other platforms which you can make money without too much stress although this forum has been rated as the highest paid for the moment but even with that, it gets so exhausting when you have to make a total of 4000 words and above all in a bid to earn $1 or less. It is really draining to be sincere and at times because this money is needed, we just have to stick to it.

Well, I really hope that with time, the administrator could see into this and make some improvements for it. Recently, I have even noticed a deduction from the normal paid words which I do not know the reasons behind this but I feel that the reward should be increased rather than it being deducted. This is one of the reason most people diversify on different forums and as such, they may end up producing low quality because of lack of motivation and running out of ideas. All this being said, I still appreciate the fact that people can work and get paid but to what end if this is not self satisfactory?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The truth is that working on paid to post forums is really not the best way to make money but it is one of the coolest way to make money especially if you are just starting newly on the internet. The reason why it is important for you to start on paid to post forums if you want to venture into online business as a newbie is that it will open your eyes to a lot of online opportunities available to people around the world.

It will also instill the discipline of consistency in making money on the internet. It is high time people realised that making money on the internet requires a lot of time and consistency for you to succeed. I have really had a lot of positive experiences working on different paid to post photos and I can probably recommend it to anyone who wants to make his or her first dollar on the internet.

It is probably one of the easiest way of making your first dollar if you have not made any money on the internet before. the fact that you can learn how to write well is even a big advantage because you can probably venture into blogging or Amazon Kindle publishing from the experience you will gather.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Making money through forum posting is never a good way to make money if one is thinking about big money. But it is always a cool way of making just some side money. There are many reasons why we not make fortune in writing or posting on forum which may include:

Making money online requires time. And there is a lot if time that needs to be wasted in making money on forums. Average writer will need an average of 4 mins to write 200 words, for instance, on Trendri, to get the highest point. I hope there are many things that could have been done within that 4 mins wasted just for less than a cent.

Another reason is that writing on forums only prepare us to be a professional writer, it doesn't make us a professional writer. This is because most people on posting forums always there to make money and not to develop any skill at all. And the fact is that no one can make money except there is skill that one will exchange for bigger money.

However, it will be ingrate for us to conclude that posting on forums is not our last resort when we don't have any alternative.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
That is why it is always better for us to look forward to learning a profitable skill. That is the only way we can help ourselves. It's not easy . Not that I will not like to post content on this platform but I do not have an idea of the topic to create m . it is always better for me to allow the idea to come naturally than for me to force myself trying to create topic on ideas I don't have understanding about..

The simplest way of making money on the internet is by learning a profitable skill, with that you can make money when people are interested in the service you have to offer.

If you are learning about cryptocurrency you can easily make money with cryptocurrency by trading and the $1 we are struggling here can be gotten within a few minutes if proper analysis has been taken before entering a trade.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I see a lot of benefits in posting on paid forums but money is not one of them. Trying to make money by posting on forums is very tiring, and there are not many forums like Trendri where we can better. On Trendri also there is limitation on how much we can earn. The major benefits of posting on forums like this one are:
Develop writing skills: If you do not have writing experience, posting on forums will help you develop writing skills. Since you write every day, you will hone your writing skills.
Use as a launch pad: On forums you can gain writing experience, once you evolve as a writer on forum, you can try other writing platforms, and make money by writing.
Use as a promotional platform: There are a lot of webmaster forums and freelancing forums where you can get writing contracts, as well as other gigs that will earn you good money.