Earn Money Making money from online earning forum; easy or not?

Phabbyfundz

For beginners we often want to engage our time in something we see quick results. In my experience so far if you are looking for an easy way out ,online earning forum is not the place to run to.
I am a profound lover of the process, and if I don't enjoy the process of earning money I might as well not engage in it. Online earning forums are for people who are willing and ready yo invest their time , mental energy even data, into something they would enjoy doing for example writing to earn some stipends and over time be com really profitable earners.
I would advice if you can't take your time through the process online earning forums might as well not the be the place for you.

Kingstone

I must confess that nothing is quite easy these days. Earning a decent amount of money online can be challenging. One has to spend long hours, to begin with. That is because you have many sites to visit and reach their daily threshold before you can move to another one. Since offline jobs are not coming, we dedicate our time here.

Pezza

this is true, and i have been working for a long time to make it happen. i am not after a get rich quick scheme but something i can grow and build over time to make an income on line please share your thoughts and ideas

Skysaint

Verified member
Earning money online is never very easy as it's some times time consuming and most times the payout is really bad. It also depends on your location as most sites make use of Paypal as their payment method and most countries are restricted from making use of the. Also most high paying sites only supports users from USA so making money online ain't that easy.

Setho

VIP Contributor
To be very honest making money online in general is not easy and even more so is making money from online forums. You have to be very constructive in the threats you make and also in your comments so that you will be able to add value to the website.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
It is not easy. What do you even want to think of, is it the racking of brain to know what to write or the amount you will be paid at the end of the day that doesn't even worth the time spent. In summary, it is too stressful but fun.

Sikapa

Verified member
Let me tell people this, that online earning forum is a good way to make money and it is easy to earn from online earning forums. But just keep it in mind that there is no way way to make money either online or offline buy there are some ways of making money that if you compare to the other ways then you can probably say that way is somehow way.

One thing I know for sure is every good thing has it own risks and obstacles and we have to know that too. When we are talking about online earning forums then we can simply earn something from that forums but that money can never make you rich nor can it even supply all your needs no matter how active or perfect you think you are. But maybe this kind of money you can use it to do something different that can generate huge money.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Making money can only be a little bit easier if you're working for paid to post website because you are only to do what they are instructing you to do and make money .going into an advanced way of making money online like affiliate marketing may not really be easy but with the determination it is still possible.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Making money from an online forum is very easy. If you are on a couple of forums, for example, Bizddustry, Trendri, Beer Money, Forum Coin, you can easily make $3 per day. But how many hours you have to work for to make that amount is a discussion for another question.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If your aim is to earn $5-$10 per month, you can consider forums good way to make money, but if you want to make a lot of money, or even want to earn full time online forums are a waste of time. You will be spending a lot of time to earn a little money.

Kendy

Verified member
Speaking objectively for my own opinion, I will vote for the fact that making money online through posting on forums is not by any chance easy. Personally, I strive each day to make about 12 messages on this forum with a minimum word count up to 200words which in most cases is always beyond that. If all that is calculated together, it would be 4000words and above all to earn $1 in a day. This is not easy at all because it involves the psychology when once your mental state is not being stable, it is very hard to function. At times, I have to take in between breaks just so I can refresh my memory and get new ideas.

Posting 200words on each thread is by no means a child's play because it needs a level of creativity in order not to keep on repeating the same words, phrases or ideas as the case may be. I really wish that something could be done to motivate the workers and also make them know that their contributions would always remain cherished. Some people are diversifying on other forums just so they can meet up with their targets and this in turn could dive into low productivity.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Making money from paid to post forums is probably easy but at the same time it is time consuming and you need a lot of discipline in order to be consistent to make something reasonable at the end of the day. There are several paid to post forums on the internet but not many of them pay reasonable amount of money but there are also others that pay reasonable amount of money and if you can combine them you'll probably make something tangible on the internet.

The good thing about working on paid to post forums is that you can make consistent income on daily basis provided you are hard-working enough. It can also help you to make your first dollar if you have not made money on the internet before. if you want to work on paid to post forums you should bear in mind that you need to be a very fast writer in order to make something reasonable at the end of the day.

Every paid to post forum requires you to give them unique content and as such you really need to do a lot of research before you can put up any article and of course that experience alone can help you as a blogger in order to be successful on a long run. There are a lot of people working on different paid to post forums and they have their own website in which they are writing on also.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Trendri has always been the best platform for so many people but unfortunately the earning rate has been reduced. And now we cannot even make up to 0.5 dollar.

Well I am posting only on trendri and from indications I can say that posting of contents are not really easy as we are thinking because sometimes you have to really concentrate on the screen for about 2 hours to be able to make $1 and at the end of the day you will suffer from mental stress because of so much brain concentration.

But it is much more better because at least you are very sure of making up to $1 on daily basis which if converted to Nigerian currency can be able to help you in one thing or the other. It seems so many people are using this to pass the meantime and probably they are looking forward to learn a profitable skills that will help them in the future.