I'm in search of someone to guide me on money making online

uptrendfinancialsignal

Verified member
From the experience that I have, i found out that it is very important to get a mentor if you're looking for someone to guide you on how to make money online because that is how you can make a significant difference in your journey towards making success on the internet. In my opinion, I would suggest that it is good to seek for guidance from people that are more experienced on how to make money on the internet because this people would help you to avoid common pitfalls and you would also be able to make progress along the line which is preferable.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Speaking from a personal experience, I would suggest that having a mentor would provide a valuable guidance and support and it will also help you in your online earning endeavors. It is worth to mention that when you find the right mentor, it's gives you opportunity to make more money online but you must understand that it takes time and effort to find the right one. It is worth it in the long run.A good mentor would provide valuable advice and it will also offer motivation.

Mika

VIP Contributor
You don't need a mentor to make money online. If you are wondering how you can make money online here is an easy process. Build skills in the areas that are in demand, for instance, programming, animation, big data, etc. Then learn digital marketing and SEO. Now use digital marketing and SEO to promote your services. Lo and behold, you will get a lot of high paying jobs. When I started I did not have a mentor. I had web designing skills and I started selling on Upwork

SHAHID123

Let me accept the fact, as due to tough competition, nowadays online earning became much more difficult as it used to be. Before ten years we used to make a raw video and send it for Google adsense approval and we got it. But nowadays we need to have one thousand subscribers and 4000 watch time minutes. I, personally tried my level best to find any article writing site, where I write article and get paid, but I didn't find any. I entered in cryptocurrency trading but their so much upset became the routine. New entry will lose there money more as compare to what they gain. My over all experience tell me that only way left is to work hard here. We need to be different, what people are doing we don't need to do but use some unique idea. It remain hard for us to write here in detail or to spend more and more time. Once we just started spending time in forums with quality posts and threads then we may start getting real success. While working offline we spend at least 8 hours for work. But here how many hours we give daily. We just spend few hours and dream for big, how can it possible that we get sustainable success.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Though you may not necessarily need a mentor but you must have a mentor. A mentor will make the process of getting and making the money easier. You will be guided on what you need to know and make sure that you don't lose your money while trying making money.

There are some online venturing that you can do as well that will not require you to have any mentor. You only need to have some skills and make sure you are working towards learning how things are done easily with these niche.