Any one working on forum wheel

Augusta

VIP Contributor
This is a paid to post site just like trendri. It has been existing for years now but I haven't been opportune to join. But I have noticed they are still online so I'm just wondering the state of the forum now.

The site gives 5 cents per comment and one can withdraw at $5 and I think withdrawal can be made via PayPal. Don't know about other methods.

Please users on the forum should please give a review or updates about the site is it still paying? Does it still worth joining? I wouldn't mind joining this forum if it is still as perfect as before?

I have joined Forum Wheel on my first year of working online. My rate now is 11 cents per post whether of a new thread of a comment. Unfortunately for the others Forum Wheel seems to be not accepting new members. There are still a few forums and I am presently subscribed to 2 forums only.

This is just the first time I am hearing about the website but according to you their payment options is Paypal account ,this is not what will be accepted over here. they should have included cryptocurrency because PayPal account is not accepted over here and there is no way that we will be able to receive our payment.

I know that the site has been existing for some time now even though I did not take it that serious. The side piece about 11 cents for comments and threads. The most notable downside about this website is that they do not accept members from all countries and that is really sad.

It seems forum wheel do no longer pay people. This is the reason why I shift my focus away from the website. I am currently building a Blog website where are we a money from display advert only. I am also building another pipeline along the way so that I can expand my source of income online.
Have you been a member of the site already. Because I think a member here dropped a comment that they are still paying but accepting new intake now. But then again it will take a long time to withdraw since they're few forums on the site. But I would have loved to join there

The Forum Wheel is currently accepting writers on my from the US, Canada, and other English-speaking countries. Since they are paying 11 cents per post, I believe they want people who use English as a first language. But they are missing a vital point, native English speakers do not necessarily mean having the best English writing skills.
I think the idea is to work only with those from the developed countries now as in hiring only those from tier 1 countries. I try joining then a while back but wasn't accepted well, this is how I felt since they didn't get back to me. But their pay per comment is cool

It seems forum wheel do no longer pay people. This is the reason why I shift my focus away from the website. I am currently building a Blog website where are we a money from display advert only. I am also building another pipeline along the way so that I can expand my source of income online.

The Forum Wheel is currently accepting writers on my from the US, Canada, and other English-speaking countries. Since they are paying 11 cents per post, I believe they want people who use English as a first language. But they are missing a vital point, native English speakers do not necessarily mean having the best English writing skills.

I have joined Forum Wheel on my first year of working online. My rate now is 11 cents per post whether of a new thread of a comment. Unfortunately for the others Forum Wheel seems to be not accepting new members. There are still a few forums and I am presently subscribed to 2 forums only.
Sir, what do you mean by "not accepting new members"? Do you mean that they do not pay new members now? I have registered today and I felt being discriminated when they stated that they do not accept writers from all countries. Do you receive payments daily?

yeah I try joining a while back but they were not accepting new members. But the forums are not even much as I noticed the last time. 11 cents per post sounds good but it seems it will take long to withdraw as you have only 2 forums to post on

This is a paid to post site just like trendri. It has been existing for years now but I haven't been opportune to join. But I have noticed they are still online so I'm just wondering the state of the forum now.

The site gives 5 cents per comment and one can withdraw at $5 and I think withdrawal can be made via PayPal. Don't know about other methods.

Please users on the forum should please give a review or updates about the site is it still paying? Does it still worth joining? I wouldn't mind joining this forum if it is still as perfect as before?
I am just hearing about the site forum for the first time , all I know is that you get 5cent per post and the minimum withdrawer is five dollars, I also heard they don't accept African countries ,they only accept users from Europe, and they use PayPal as their means of withdrawer, and you have to make ten comment before you get verified.

Oh they no longer accept all countries. This isn't fair for others that want to take part on their site. I would have really loved to join this site since the pay per post is up to 5 cents but I will pass now that it isn't for tier 2 countries. Will scan for more sites.
Hi.... The name of the forum is "The forumwheel".... And it's not the forumwheel that said they are selecting member but the forum you will be directed too after you've activated you account with them and that's "the gateway".... The gate way only said they are not approving users from any other countries except the 3 I mentioned earlier but I think you can still register and make the 10 comments asked of by the forumwheel... I will do more research.

I just checked the website out now and what i registered... I successfully activated my account but for the verification of account I was told to post 10 comments on a forum called gateway.... I went to gateway for registration bit I was told that only users from Canada, Uk and Us are being approved... So if you are from the above country... Check it out
Oh they no longer accept all countries. This isn't fair for others that want to take part on their site. I would have really loved to join this site since the pay per post is up to 5 cents but I will pass now that it isn't for tier 2 countries. Will scan for more sites

I just checked the website out now and what i registered... I successfully activated my account but for the verification of account I was told to post 10 comments on a forum called gateway.... I went to gateway for registration bit I was told that only users from Canada, Uk and Us are being approved... So if you are from the above country... Check it out

@Ekuvero I'm not on the site yet I'm trying to gather honest review here from people that are already on the site if they are still being paid. But I read you get 5 cents per comment posted on the site. For payment processor it is only PayPal for now. I don't think they have another payment model

What's the criteria for registering on the site and how often might you see a thread for you to comment on and does their server do support Nigeria citizens. Though their minimum payment isn't that bad but the only disadvantage I might have here would be their payment options through PayPal which doesn't support the Nigeria users to accepts funds. Though with their few years of been consistent one might say it's a verified and trusted site but I might like to see testimonies from those who have withdraw from the site.

After a long break it has now come to life and there are a few forums active. I just earned a few credits since the last two days

Oh realiy good to hear this I know I have been longing to join this site but I have been reading updates that they do not accept new members at that time and again the old users were complaining of lack of forums to post on . I would have joined this site when I first joined postloop then as they were the two forums in vogue at that time but I think I was carried away by postloo0 posting since I had good rate that gave me room to post on many forums. I just hope with time and very soon they will upgrade that will make room for new users.

By the way is their pay rate still 5 cents per post I can remember then postloop used to award 5 cents for each post and I think same with this forum or have they increased theirs?with the few forums that you you wrote is now available, do you think I can go ahead to register and take the first 10 trial test? I think I have read about this trial test by the forum do you think it will make any sense if I decide to take the test now to enable me start posting.