Working on PTP Sites? How Many Forum Posts Have You Created So Far?

Mika

VIP Contributor
It is easy to say how many forums you have joined or how many forums you are active on, however, have you ever considered how many forum posts you have created. The number of forum posts you have created is important because it will tell so many things about you, for example, you will know how many words you have written on these forums and how many hours you have spent on these forums.

I am on Bizdustry, Forum Coin, Cash Time Forum and Trendri. I have not posted much on Trendri (the number is still less than 100 posts), but I have created a lot of posts on other forums. For example, on Forum Coin, I have created almost 1000 posts, on Bizdustry I have created more than 2000 posts. On cash Time Forum, I have created more than 600 posts. Before my account was deleted on the Beer forum I had created about 800 posts.

This brings to the conclusion that I have created just about 4500 posts on various forums. If I spent 3 minutes per post, I have spent 225 hours on forums. If I wrote 50 words per post (in average), I have written 225,000 words, which is the size of a novel.

What’s your story?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I think it was 2013 when I first joined a site that paid for posting. If we shall compute or count the posts that I have made since the beginning, oh, that would be in tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands. I think I make about 50 or so posts in a day at present and I was posting more in the previous years.

Samuel72

Verified member
As for me I am very new to forums, I start working on forums this year, but I have created many post because I work in different types of forum, but over here in trendri I have not created much post because I I was last introduced to trendri I have created many post in bizdustry because this was the first forum I worked

Last edited by a moderator:

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I have never counted how many posts I have made but I try my best to make more and more high-quality post and struggle a lot to remain active as much as I can. This is why I have been earning some money on forums. I am active on Forumcoin, Trendri, Cash Time Forum, and Bizdustry. I work as a full-time poster on these forums daily and view forum posting as my day job. On average, I create 50 posts per day on Bizdustry.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
This is the only Paid to Post forum that I am using. However, I have accounts on half a dozen forums where I have created posts. I cannot count how many posts I have created on the forums I have participated. In face I have even lost the track of how many forums I have used