Can You Get Rich by Working Online?

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I believe a lot of people dreamed about being rich. I also want to become rich to enjoy my life, I also want to be famous. I have been working online for over 6 years, am I rich and famous. While I wouldn't call myself rich yet, I do have a bit of fame. I have got followers on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. I do influencer marketing for business and individuals. If I continue to build my prowess, I'm confident that one day I can become rich and famous, but I also understand that it will take some time. Do you think you can get rich and famous by working online?

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yes, you can get rich for doing things online to make money. I know from some people people that are making good money online. There's a popular blogger in Nigeria that made good money just for blogging online and now she has gone to have a media house online.

Making a fortune online depends on the jobs you are doing online. if you are doing something reasonable and tangible you would make good money. You can be rich from doing this as well

King bell

VIP Contributor
Multiple opportunities to get rich and achieve financial breakthroughs come with working online. Freelancing helps experts offer their skills worldwide and earn huge amounts of money through platforms like Upwork and Fiverr. E-commerce is booming, with entrepreneurs selling goods on sites such as Shopify and Amazon. Internet marketing involves earning commissions by promoting services and products on the internet. Other ways include creating digital assets for sale, blog writing, content creation which brings in income from multiple streams. Remote working has flexibility while investments and online transactions help in wealth accumulation. To succeed in internet business people should be hardworking, consistent, patient to avoid cons. Many have made millions when working online through positive attitude as well as applying the right strategies.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Whether someone can get rich working online can depend on different factors. The first will be the personality of the person working online and as also the kind of work that the person is engaged in online. This will make the question to be answered quickly.

There are some skills that can fetch more than a million to the users. But that doesn't mean that all those that are involved in this skill are millionaire. That's why I concluded that making or becoming rich through online means depend on skills and the personality of the skill possessor.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Of you create something tangible you can become rich. In fact you can become millionaire and billionaire by working online. However the most important thing is whether you can create a product or services that sell like hot cakes. Can you code to create social sites like Facebook and twitter, can you create search engine like Google, can you create ecommerce site like Amazon and Etsy? Most of us do not have what it takes to becomeri h. We are either unskilled or semi skilled.

ceekaay

Online work offers great chances for wealth and fame. With your social media following and influencer gigs, you're on the right track.