Do you see yourself being rich working online anytime in the future?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I've asked myself this question severally since I turned online worker in the past 13 months. If one day I'll just see myself being rich working online or operating a business online.

Have you asked yourself same question in your online working career? to see yourself being rich working or doing business online anytime in the future?

If you never did that before, you should sit yourself down and do that, it might look weird but it's necessary indeed. If you're only here online to earn peanuts then you aren't futuristic. Many started online but few became rich due to how determined they are, which made them shrug off doubts and paved the way for them to become what they are today.

I understand, earning online isn't easy likewise offline, it's simply demanding. To make it, requires extra work, and creative mindset to develop what's beneficial in the digital space, to earn you higher rewards. I might be hard in the mere eyes, but ability to add your own concept makes it unique, just like we have different graphics designers today. Majority of them have their own unique designs but still their are others earning ahead of others in the field of graphics design. the ones earning higher added concept to their design which attracted the attention of employers paying more for it. If you have such ideas, innovative mind, you can simply make your own design look more eye catching. It must not be in the graphics design field but in other areas.

It's never secrete, when you do something remarkable the world will spot you, and you'll earn for your hardwork and creativity, which brings enormous financial return.

Now the question is; Are you ready to take the bow towards making your online dream count? For those that dream to become rich operating online.

I always wonder and ponder if ever I would hit my jackpot online as I have seen several people who indeed have made pure success in the digital world. Though, I have been thinking where my fortune would come from, I'm purely diverse when it comes to online earning. Ranging from forum to investing money in crypto to faucets claiming and so on. I'm trying to venture into shitcoins buying now and dump quickly after sharp mooning lol.....I heard people are making fortune with this. Though, everything has its own risk. I pray my luck finds me.

I have imagined myself getting rich through working online. And I am working towards it as well.

Wow ,this is completely unpredictable, although it is possible for me to be rich with online business but this is not a guarantee that I will be rich, it will all depend on the level of my hard work and also how I can dedicate my time to learn about what will make me rich, I have come to understand that the most important thing is not really how to make money but how to master what you are interested to use to make money.. if I will be able to learn all these things perfectly then it is possible for me to be rich with online business.

Yes, I can feel it within me and it's manifesting.

Our mind really plays a big role in what we become because it's what we constantly feed it that we become, so we should always be very conscious on what we feed it.

Many have started online with nothing and they made a lot.

There are many people that motivates me to work harder, what pushes me again is my country because there are not much opportunity for young people, even if you graduate must people ending up doing jobs they didn't read in school and is not even like the pay is worth it, most of them earn a pittance.

That's enough motivation for me. .

I raise my cost of living by working online. I work 10 hours in a day to raise my living. The day when I can make a living by working just 5-6 hours a day, I will consider myself successful, the day when I manage to earn my living as well as save enough money, I will consider myself rich.

I don't see myself growing rich by working online in the future, but I think I can become rich in the future. I have invested in the share market and crypto currencies. The current value of my share is about $3000 and my crypto value is just about $2000. I believe my assets will continue to grow and make me rich.

I don't see myself growing rich by working online in the future, but I think I can become rich in the future. I have invested in the share market and crypto currencies. The current value of my share is about $3000 and my crypto value is just about $2000. I believe my assets will continue to grow and make me rich.
Leave those amount of assets around cryptocurrency for the next period of three years, you'll see how your wealth will grow. I don't have up to that amount of yours via crypto, due to my academics eating the amount I've been gaining online. But it's closer to $1,000, I've been putting that amount gradually since last 13 months. I believe if I continue the way I'm doing for the 3-5 years, it might get me making plenty amount in the future, which can make me rich. Because if coins like Shiba Inu, LTC, dogecoin, BCH spike in price, it means huge fortune to me and those who invested earlier till then also.