The easiest way of making a dollar daily

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I’m just curious to know if anyone here is making a dollar in a very easy way daily. We are here to learn from one another. I’m not talking about money doubling site where it is a 50:50 thing or chance of getting one’s capital, let alone its profit. I’m referring to a tangible way, that one can use daily and don’t worry about any loss. Do you have a good means of making a dollar daily and the easiest way daily? Please share your means or ways here, let all make this money together. Of course, we are here for one thing making money.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
That's just it dear. Trendri is rewarding more now than any other PTP when you look out the ways to earn incentive from with. You'll receive from comments, from the topic your generated which is unique, you'll also be rewarded for comments received on your own threads, and lastly, the daily bonus. If you just focus on thread posting you'll earn $1 faster.
This is the fact! I like Trendri because it's easy to interact here than some other PTP sites. I used to be very active on Forum coin before, but ever since I got hooked up with Trendri, I rarely visit a Forum coin in a day lol. But Forum coin is a very good site too. Every PTP site has there differences.

Elite

The easiest way to make a dollar on the internet right now is to sign up with get paid to post websites and start working on them. I have couple of get paid to post websites on which I make $1 from everyday. The first one is Bizdustry, you simply sign up with them and fill the verification form. Once your account has been verified, you are going to make money. The second website I used is Trendri, it works in the same way as the first one I mentioned. You get paid for every comment you make and thread you create.
Yeah you are right, am already signed into both bizdustry and trendi, bizdustry is really paying, but am new here in trendi,I hope it pays well too

Augusta

VIP Contributor
This is the fact! I like Trendri because it's easy to interact here than some other PTP sites. I used to be very active on Forum coin before, but ever since I got hooked up with Trendri, I rarely visit a Forum coin in a day lol. But Forum coin is a very good site too. Every PTP site has there differences.
It been months I commented on forum coin. But you stated it is still a good site but I wish the pay per. Comment can be raise there as well it will be a lot helpful and motivating to spend more time on the site. I think beermoneyforum is also a good place to combine with here. But it just that you need to be careful to avoid a ban. Making a dollar from PTP easily takes time

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I do not think there is any easy way you can use to make $1 per day. if you really want to make another party then you should sign up on paid to post platforms. because that is the only way you can easily make $1 per day or if you residing in America or some part of European countries then you can sign up on survey website and start making money whenever you get an invite.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I see you're an active member here more than i do. Its good you've find favour hanging around Trendri PTP than forumcoin, which is the mother of all other PTP forums. I don't spend much time on forumcoin, just 20-25 minutes there everyday. While in Trendri i can say, 3-4 hours every day, which makes it worthwhile to me than FC.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I see you're an active member here more than i do. Its good you've find favour hanging around Trendri PTP than forumcoin, which is the mother of all other PTP forums. I don't spend much time on forumcoin, just 20-25 minutes there everyday. While in Trendri i can say, 3-4 hours every day, which makes it worthwhile to me than FC.
Yes... fairly active here. And on Forum coin I use my earnings there to advertise by buying a space on there front page to advertise my referral link. But here I chose to earn here because it's easier to withdraw, especially because of the bank transfer method of payment. It's convenient for me with that system. I think I will try and refer more people here, but I don't know if there's any referrals bonus.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yes... fairly active here. And on Forum coin I use my earnings there to advertise by buying a space on there front page to advertise my referral link. But here I chose to earn here because it's easier to withdraw, especially because of the bank transfer method of payment. It's convenient for me with that system. I think I will try and refer more people here, but I don't know if there's any referrals bonus.
At this time, Admin have disabled referral bonus st times he do activate it when he feels like. But bear with him that in the future he might reactivate it. Let's see how it goes by then, if it will be reactivated.

Which site are you trying to earn from their referral program, this one you're promoting it from FC??

PICKFORD

Verified member
It's not easy making money online, making money online requires a lot of commitment and self determination,well taking about making a dollar daily,many people have different ways of doing that,some people choose to make a dollar daily in a PTP site and PTC site,some also complete online survey to earn that amount daily.

N

nasser61

what !!!! you say $ 1 per day or per hour ... if it's per day, never again , I tire for $ 1. In my online space I earn my living very quietly and simpler, maybe yours, to tell you too, if I don't to trick not there are sites that offer bonuses $ 1, per day .

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Making $1 a day is even possible with bizdustry because it is one of the best paid to post website you can make money from ,combining all other paid to post website you can also make more than 1 dollars everyday if you have a lot of time to spend with them, to make more than $10 or more everyday should consider freelancing because that is the most profitable.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I think Tendri is more rewarding than other PTP sites. Because if you look at the payment system, rewarding how you post, anyone would have noticed that. Though to make a dollar here is not easy as well but with threads and interactive posts you can make 50 cents a day, with hard work, which is still reasonable compare to some other sites.
That's just it dear. Trendri is rewarding more now than any other PTP when you look out the ways to earn incentive from with. You'll receive from comments, from the topic your generated which is unique, you'll also be rewarded for comments received on your own threads, and lastly, the daily bonus. If you just focus on thread posting you'll earn $1 faster.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
You here on trendri already use that instead... I don't think you can make a dollar online EASILY. Do micro jobs some pay well !
I think making a dollar online is easy for those in the developed countries that a lot of good sites that pays well are open to them. For us in the developing countries the sites are limited and it can be tasking with the little available jobs but we keep trying to succeed though

btaliat

VIP Contributor
To be frank, making a dollar per day is the easiest and I don't think that should be the aim of any online worker because there are other things to do to complement the earning. That's why it is advisable to have more than one paid to post comment websites to earn more a dollar per day.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
To be frank, making a dollar per day is the easiest and I don't think that should be the aim of any online worker because there are other things to do to complement the earning. That's why it is advisable to have more than one paid to post comment websites to earn more a dollar per day.
Definitely, working with more than one websites does the magic with making more money but the thing is even staying active because just registering on this site will not bring more money but working more on them. I also hope to see in the nearest future sites paying more than what is obtainable now

kayode10

VIP Contributor
The easiest ways to make $1 in a day for me is to engage in get paid to post website. Bizdustry comes number one on my list. The reason is that it is possible to make a dollar within an hour of posting comments on the forum. I like the website because the admin over there is not too strict. Another thing is that the comments require less character to earn rewards.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
The easiest ways to make $1 in a day for me is to engage in get paid to post website. Bizdustry comes number one on my list. The reason is that it is possible to make a dollar within an hour of posting comments on the forum. I like the website because the admin over there is not too strict. Another thing is that the comments require less character to earn rewards.
Yeah I think the best bet for making it fast with work online is getting on sites that pays better. The issue again is being active as well. Even if one register on 20;goods sites of you do not spend ample time on it , you might not still make good money off it.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
@Augusta the problem with most people is that they are not ready to put in the work to make money online. They believe that they can just come online and pressed some buttons and money will come. This type of people are easily give up when the face an obstacles. You need to dedicate our time focus on particular money making online in order to succeed.

Annastecia12

The easiest way to make a dollar on the internet right now is to sign up with get paid to post websites and start working on them. I have couple of get paid to post websites on which I make $1 from everyday. The first one is Bizdustry, you simply sign up with them and fill the verification form. Once your account has been verified, you are going to make money. The second website I used is Trendri, it works in the same way as the first one I mentioned. You get paid for every comment you make and thread you create.
I am new on this trendri, I got only 1 point and I have been posting message, please can you explain to me how this points work?

Jakes

The easiest and most simplest way of making money and a dollar is through all this pay site application, where by you do some tasks and you get paid for the task being down, dedication matters a lot when you are doing the tasks in other to achieve results and make substantial amount of money while doing the tasks. The tasks of each site application varies from one another, ranging from cloud mining of crypto currency coins to doing simple tasks such as posting, commenting and liking of post.
Yeah that's correct earning made easier