What's your easiest way of making money online?

Immilash

I believe all of us here will say earnings money is not easy and that's very true, as a matter of fact I agree with this hundred percent. If you are into making money activities especially online you must testify is not easy. Seriously not all people can earn money online,some people even see this as a waste of time, I'm currently earning money only in forums at this moment and I only earn $1 on each forum, this daily single $$ is enough to take care of my personal needs. Earning money online is not easy but If you need money you are the one to determine whether is easy or not. Seriously the money I earn on forums is worth the time I've spent, get to think Of it even if you work with your physical strength you can hardly gain$10 a day a day remember you used up your strength just to gain that money. I don't consider this as a best way to gain money because you will only lead yourself to depression. I must testify I enjoy my stay online on forums and I believe with time goes on I will find new ways to gain substantial amount.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
To be honest with you, paid to post website is the easiest way of making money online especially for the people from third world. Though we have many other easiest ways of making money like paid survey but they don't always available for Nigerians. It is easier to make like $1 on forum like trendri. And being consistent here may be making you much money.

E

eldavis

Currently the easiest way I make money right now Is through working on forums. I am working on four different forums right now. In a day I earn two to three dollars and some days three to four dollars.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
To be honest with you, paid to post website is the easiest way of making money online especially for the people from third world. Though we have many other easiest ways of making money like paid survey but they don't always available for Nigerians. It is easier to make like $1 on forum like trendri. And being consistent here may be making you much money.

I agree with you for sure. Get Paid To Post Forums have been my main source of income after the pandemic, as I was struggling to get an offline job. I do not have a day job and I do not plan to get one. I prefer working from home and I work as a full-time poster on Trendri and Bizdustry. I think there should be more forums that allow users to make money daily. Paid forums are also good for the owners of these forums because the owners also make a good amount of money from advertisers. I just hope that Trendri and Bizdustry will remain forever.

Wiserr

Yes I believe one can engage in pay to post site, pay to click site or even engage in freelancing, this are the easiest way of making money online that does not requires capital or investment, I am very sure when one devote much of his time on all this he can earn a lot of income.

Mika

VIP Contributor
For me Forum posting is the easiest way to make money online. By publishing posts on a couple of forums every day I manage to earn around $50. However, the problem with forum posting is it is very tiring to post every day. Even though forum posting is easy it is not my best way to make money, for me freelancing jobs is the best method because I can make a lot of money from a single gig.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
To be candid I don't think there is any other easy way out in terms of making money legally mostly online. The truth is money is an essential commodity and nobody want to release it so easily. They always want you to pay a price for it. As it is said there is no free launch even in free town, hence one will have to hustle very hard to gather the money in drips and drops mostly if you want to struggle online. Those working offline always think we working online are having it the easy way but this is a very wrong notion. The only places where you can earn money online without investing Mich other than your time, your phone or computer, your data, your brain and finally your fingers and waist is when you are working on post to pay sites like Trendri and bizdustry. The others may not even pay you as much as what you will earn here. And other thing like affiliate marketing requires you to also invest your money coupled with the other things I have listed. But if you truly have the cash you can learn more on how trade crypto currency and make some decent $$.

Hagson1

Yeah I believe that there are a lot of ways or method for one to make a lot of money online, but before joining any online forum one has to confirm and know more about the forum because there are a lot of scam forums that seems to pay while they does not.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Everyone will love to make money online easily and without stress , you can't lie to me that that's not you . And so they search for easy an non complicated ways to make money online . Personally I love making money online than offline . I love working on paid to post website , paid to watch website , paid to review website , articles and report writing websites , etc . A good example is this one trendri .com this website has been the best paid to post forum website I have seen .

This website is 100% legit , flexible , easily , and accessible etc . you can earn up to $2 to $3 daily by posting threads and commenting on other people threads . . You don't need to invest a dime all you need is a good smartphone , good internet network , and also the determination to invest your time , knowledge , energy , and phone resources (data) etc . to make real money 💰 . Another important feature about this website is that to which the minimum withdrawal threshold it would usually takes within a couple of days .

Wiserr

Yeah you are right by saying this and I am very sure it seems not to be easy but it has advantages because than engajng on different things that only takes our time its better to engage in this type of business, though Seriously not all people can earn money online,some people even see this as a waste of time, I'm currently earning money only in forums at this moment and I only earn $1 on each forum, this daily single $$ is enough to take care of my personal needs. Earning money online is not easy but If you need money you are the one to determine whether is easy or not. Seriously the money I earn on forums is worth the time I've spent, get to think Of it even if you work with your physical strength you can hardly gain$10 a day a day remember you used up your strength just to gain that money.
But if one the advantage of engaging on this type of online business is that, than spending your time on unnecessary things that won't give you money, its better to join this business, because reading of peoples post only also can enhance your crammer as a student.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Paid to Click website should even be one of the most easiest way of making money online, but the problem is that , you won't be able to make something reasonable . That is one of the disadvantage of the simplest way of earning because the simplest one won't always be valuable and people will only be opportune to make a smaller amount of money , which is not always the interest of everyone .

Anyone who is really interested to make something reasonable online shouldn't even think of making it in the simplest way because they simplest won't be profitable.

Another way you can make money online without having to stress yourself is by making it on paid to post but this one is a little bit stressful and is only for people that have the interest . Here you can be able to make up to 1 dollars but making money with paid to click which is even the most simplest , you won't likely be able to make 1 dollar everyday . That is why I said every earning opportunities depend on the amount of money you are interested to make.

People can also make money with survey , it is profitable but might be difficult to get a genuine survey to make money with.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
As someone who have been in the internet space for a while, I tend to make some good amount of money and will say that my easiest way of making money currently the internet is through cryptocurrency trading.

Even though it is very risky, If you understand cryptocurrency trading very well it will probably be very easy for you especially if you are someone that have some good amount of money to trade and also have some level of discipline.

When I started cryptocurrency trading I lost a lot of money because I was not disciplined enough. But now, I have really discipline myself enough to always make some good profit on daily basis.

Another good way or let me say easy way of making money on the internet is posting on paid to post forums. I have been in several paid to post forums over a year and I can definitely say that it is a very good way to make money if you are someone who is serious and knowledgeable enough.

It requires a lot of time for you to be able to make something tangible but at the same time it is worth it. I also have much interest in affiliate marketing but have not really started well.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
The easiest way for me to make money online get paid to post forum. it comes with much flexibility as I can work at any time I wish. I use the money the money I make from get me to post forums to cater for some of my expenses offline.

I usually receive my earnings in cryptocurrency. I only need to make little amount of money which can be converted to a good amount offline. At present I work with free get paid to post forums to make money online.

Trendri comes first for me for a couple of reasons. I can choose to receive my arm is directly to my local bank account if I work once I reach the minimum threshold on the forum.

It is possible for someone to make up to $2 on Trendri. If you write lots in each of the comment you are going to make up to $0.08. you are going to make over $1 see by the time you finish with all the comments.

You are allowed to make 10 topics in a day and you can make up to 10 cents for each of topics you created. This means you are going to make $1 by the time you finish with the 10 topics.

My easiest way of earning online is posting on PTP forums and freelancing. I quit using survey platforms due to trust issues. I also perform minor tasks on CPA sites which I've mentioned very often on some of my threads. Although, making money online might seem easy but it is not for the most part. On platforms like trendri, you have to post quit a bit of threads and posts to make up to a dollar a day. For you to earn enough, you have to post often and consistently. But I still enjoy forum posting jobs to answering surveys or doing minor jobs which won't be paid for at the end of the day. You should not necessary depend on online earnings as you won't earn more than your offline jobs, you should try to make money offline as this is the best way to earn money and make a living out of it.