legit and Easiest ways of making quick money

Gift66

LEGIT Easy ways to make quick REAL money online right now for free (worldwide)

Check out the PDF folder below for the video links

Attachments

• LEGIT Easy ways to make quick REAL money online right now.pdf
    86.5 KB · Views: 9

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
So members can be very funny, we all know that here in this forum, we share our own idea or means of making money online even when we are at home, why not share your own idea or method of making money online so that we all can benefit instead of saying we should click the PDF in order to watch the video.

Please kindly explain what online money making method you have.

You're talking about how to make quick money online, hmmm. A lot of people phone with him in a scam site because they want to be making fast and quick money online.
Some people prefer making money online within some seconds when someone asked them to send 5K to collect 15k, how is that possible?

Well, people troll online to discover various ways we can be making money online.What we have to know about making money online is that is requires a lot from us depending on the kind of online money making you have in mind.
It will require a smartphone and laptop most importantly, you'll also apply or acquire skills in order to earn online, lastly making money online requires hardworking and commitment in order to meet your daily target.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Exactly, it is high time people know that online jobs needs time and commitment just like jobs offline and nothing is easy about making good money online. But you know we humans always want theveasy way out. We are looking for sites that we do little but earn much or just invest little and earn big

Scammers online knows how greedy the online job seekers are, so they would create many fake sites to lure greedy people to invest abd before you know it people are investing their fortunes on a faceless site that they can't even track the creator and that's how at the end of the the lose all their monies.

People need to know and learn how to only use legit sites for tasks or investment. They are a lot of scam sites out there and one needs to be cautious about online earnings.

allison001

Verified member
Why are people always talking about easiest way of making money online, I don't think there's anything like easy ways to make money online because we all know that making money online isn't that easy.
As the word online, you need to focus on your screen for so many hours before you be able to earn a reasonable amount, do you think it's easy this way.
There are some online money making that will crack your brain, so talking about making money online, I don't think it's true, instead there are possible ways we can make a legitimate money online even while staying at home.

A lot of people do make their money online by selling photos, there are some people that are born with talent, if you have this particular talents of taking good pictures, why not use that opportunity to make money?
People do take good pictures and sell it online on Getty images and lots of platforms or site.

Some people also make legitimate money by clicking videos and watching advertisements posted by advertisers, they earn a little money doing this because they'll be given a specific number of videos of ads to click per day,in this way you earn less.

Ayeshabashir

Firstly thanks to you for sharing the legit website but I think you should write some more details about this website and also attach some proof of payment because as you know that today it is very difficult to trust on any website just because of scamming websites .So, I will tell you the names of legit websites which is from my perspective is completely safe, secure and legit.We can earn money through here without any doubt and thread. Firstly the forum which I personally recommended is cryptotalk if you will belong to Russia then it will proves very helpful and beneficial for them .Secondly, ember fund is a reward app which gives us bitcoin by just one click daily .I am also earning through this app .So that's why I recommend to all of you.Thirdly is the binomo through which you can earn money through your predictions .All these sites are legit which really gives us money .But I suggest you before joining any platform or website you must gain proper knowledge and information about this. So that you will be able to work on these forums easily and also be careful and don't get trapped by scammer. Thank you

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I don't believe in making the money fast, I know the act of making money online takes time to build up to something reasonable. And again, we should take up other meaningful ways of earning better online. Depending on pennies all the time, wouldn't add up to what we really want to earn while being active online. I am on forums not just to keep on earning incentives, also to learn, get inspiration from users here who are doing well in their respective fields. If we aren't learning from one another, their is no way, we can excel higher. The essence of bring here too, is to share opportunities, learn from each other through experience s. Apart from learning on forums, I connect with lots of YouTubers who got something useful to share, especially in the skilled side. I subscribed to affiliate marketing YouTube channel just to get every update that the YouTuber drops. Same goes to web design, graphic design, crypto trading earning formats, Futures and Spot trading etc. I don't go to YouTube just to watch only funny videos to make fun, my future is better off, because I need to increase my earnings, she enabling such needs better skills.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well it may actually be possible for us to make money very fast as you said , but people should be careful about these easier opportunities because if you're not careful you might be a victim of scammers. Because anything can happen and the money they might be asking you to invest , they might take this money and won't be returned to you. In So many Ways making money online very fast might expose you to so many risks and dangers in the online space. A lot of these platforms are not really trusted and it is our responsibility to be careful with them.

Personally I just believe, the act of you working to raise the amount of money you need online is not always simple , This is something that you have to dedicate your time and be determined to do it. A situation in which you are being promised to make fast money without putting much effort or interest is something I am always so sceptical of because of my past experience.

So many people here have lost so much money just because of these fast way of earning and most of them are always like some sort of investment.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Talking about the easiest way to make money I don't think that there was an easiest way to make money but rather they are legit ways to make money online . Just as we human beings have different feelings and emotions we also have different taste and preference . And so a way that seems easier and more profitable to an individual to make money online maybe same as the hardest and unprofitable way to make money online to another individual . The internet have put in place website , platforms , and apps that we can monetize our time on in order to make money online . there are also various strategies to make money online that have made available by the internet some of these ways to make money online are t indulging in internet activities like cryptocurrency trading , forex trading , affiliate marketing , freelancing , dropshipping , report an article writing , report an article reviewing , website and app reviewing etc .

This examples listed above are some not all the strategies or categories an individual can make money online . There are also other small paying gigs website , apps , and platforms individuals like students , and college goers can also monetize your time in order to make money online some of the small paying gig website include : website that pays its users to watch videos , websites that pays its users to post reports and articles , and websites that pays its users to comment , share , and like , a video or photo .

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Making money online for newbies is not really easy but there are some cool ways in which you can make money even if you do not have a skill on the internet.

Some of these is dependent on your geographical location, people from tier 1 country can easily venture into different survey platforms and complete some questionnaires and make some good amount of money for themselves.

Sometimes it may not really be much but when compared to people in lower tiers you would only appreciate that. There are also many platforms that pays people for giving their opinions in video surveys and in every 30 minutes you can really make some good amount of money for yourself. These are the opportunities for people in developed countries.

Working on paid to post performs is one of the best ways in which anyone from anywhere in the world can make some good amount of money for themselves especially when they do not have a very good skill. All you need to have is some knowledge about online and offline businesses and you're probably good to go. All you really need is to be very serious and dedicated because that is the only way you can make something tangible.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you ask me, I can show you hundreds of ways to make money that are not only legit but also makes money super fast. You might ask, what qualification, what experience I have to say this confidently that I can show you hundreds of legit ways to make money. Well, I have been working online for more than 2 years, I work full time income by working online, and I make full time income by working online. By full time online working, I means I work 8-10 hours every day online, just like with the regular job; when I sat I make full time income by working online, what I mean is whatever an average worker makes by working in an organization in my home country, I can make that much money by working online.

It took me a while to understand how this online working and making money online actually works, but now I have figured out how this system work.

First of all you need to build professional level skills in high paying niche, secondly, you need to start looking for jobs on legit platform, thirdly you need to avoid low paying sites and jobs, thirdly you need to work on multiple platforms, fourthly, you need to be very patient as jobs will not come immediately. Once your system starts working, you can expect a lot of money.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
It is true that there ways to make money very quickly online but from the little experience i had, you will have to work rigorously and be very patient if you want to make money online. It also important that, you just can't make money superfast without putting some things in order. You will need to put so many things into consideration before doing this. @Mika as said it all, you will have to acquire the needed skills to be able to make something very reasonable online. This skills could be coding, Web designing and all of that. Initially, you will have to erase your mind completely from making money very quickly online. You will have to put lots of work on ground, this work you will do very slowly and patiently. Gradually, you will develop your skills Gradually. Rome was not built in a day. It's a gradual process. You will have to do it gradually and hopefully you will get there soon. You can try out affiliate marketing if you are equipped around digital skills. With affiliate marketing, you just have to consistently promote your affiliate links on social media. You could also delve into Vlogging, where you will make educational videos on your niche.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Whether you want to make money online or offline, you need skills. If you look at the unemployment rate in any country you will see that people who do not have any jobs are the people who actually do not have proper education and training, they don't have the knowledge and skills to make money. My father retired as a teacher. He graduated in science, attended teacher's training, participated in competitive exams, and then became a teacher in a community school. He managed to earn to raise three kids and pay for their education. I can earn in two days what my father used to earn in one month. That's because I am more qualified than my father, I have better-paying skills. My father was a teacher, and I am a programmer, I build websites and apps. I know a lot of people who can earn just in one day what I earn in one month. That's because they have higher-paying skills, for instancing the skills to build complex programs like crypto currency dapps, etc. The key to earning is your skills, not any random skills but high paying skills that are in demand. Another point you need to remember is to do multiple things.

Rachael

Verified member
You did noble by sharing the website with us, but believe me, it would be more prudent if you at least gave more highlight about those sites and all that there is to know. There are some of those sites that have restrictions and I cannot even vouch its legitimacy. There is no quick way of making money online apart from Ponzi schemes and HYIP sites. Now, you should note that, no fraudster would come out out rightly and call his site Ponzi schemes, this is because, they know that a greater percentage of individuals operating online are aware of their dubious means with such schemes.

They would divulge other means and make it look enticing but it is left for us to know when to back and say no. The mindset of making easy and quick money has made people loos their money to scammers and I have also been a victim on several occasions. Through this Trendri forum, it is possible to make about $2 daily but it demands a level of commitment which is not easy especially if you just joined the forum for the first time. There are other ways like participating on survey sites like; Picoworkers, and Swagbucks.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
LEGIT Easy ways to make quick REAL money online right now for free (worldwide)

Check out the PDF folder below for the video links
Good evening everyone! Thank you very much for the useful information about legit and easy ways to make quick real money online. It is true that more and more people are interested in making money online these days. It is wonderful to make money online because you can work from the comfort of your own house without a boss pushing you to work harder and harder causing you stress in this way. Furthermore, when you work online, you can have flexible working hours so as to arrange your daily schedule as you wish. This means that you can spend more time with your family and friends or do your hobbies.

However, making money online is not always easy. First of all, you must be very careful because although there is a great variety of online jobs to choose from, most of the sites that offer them are fake. So, it is wise to do a very good search for every new earning site you come across. In this way you can be sure that you will not waste any time, effort or even money working on a site that it is not worth it. Then, if you really want to make money online, you must be patient because you cannot get rich in a fortnight. Finally, you must also be hard-working and ready to invest time in your online job. I think that if you follow these tips, you will succeed in making some money online.

Thank you very much for the PDF folder with the video links you shared. I will definitely watch all the videos and I am sure that all of them will be very interesting and informative at the same time. I highly appreciate it that you took the time to share with us this useful information.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Making of quick money is not really my area of interest, I know there are so many people that are interested in this because they just consider it as the best way of earning, but me I just prefer to make money in ways that are legitimate and at least I can be able to make money consistently with it . There are So many earning opportunities out there that are not Trusted and as a result , trying to make money with this area might result in you losing your money because some of them will surely ask for investment.

Well people can make money by posting of content on paid to post website and I believe that to be the most easiest one because they will not likely need a skill to be able to make money here , except the ability to read and understand simple English which everyone obviously understand.

Probably there are other ways but making money from things like cryptocurrency trading or affiliate marketing may not really be all that easy because it's something you need to understand first before you can start making money and it is even easier in affiliate marketing than cryptocurrency .

Setho

VIP Contributor
I actually do not like seeing any way of making money as an easy way of making money . No matter how it is going to look like you are definitely going to inject some kind of commitment or hard work in order to make it happen . If something was easy to make money then definitely everybody is going to be doing it which does not make any sense at the end of the day.

One of the more straight-forward ways of making money online is actually writing as a freelancer based on some kind of knowledge that you know . For example if you are somebody who is a medical practitioner and they have extensive knowledge about the medical field , you can be able to reach out to owners of newspapers so that you can be writing article for them or blogs for people who have websites .

Digital marketing is also another skill that if you have you can be able to make money without needing to stress so much . As a digital marketer a majority of your job is going to be revolving around how to improve a company's sales through the use of advertising Media like Facebook .

Kendy

Verified member
No doubt, there are legitimate ways of making money online but talking of it being easy is not really feasible. When I started out in making of money online, I had toiled consistently before I was able to encounter a legitimate site which was through a friend on one of the social media platforms. Prior to that time, each day, I would check Google on available sites for lower-tier countries, yet I was unable to discover any. We have legitimate ways to earn money and some of them is through; forums, survey sites, affiliate marketing, dropshipping, social media advertising, content creation, uploading of quality videos on YouTube channels.

The only easy way I know when it comes to making money online which does not require any form of; commitment or spending of quality time and hard work is through investing in hyip sites and Ponzi scheme and this is very risky because out of hundred percent there is a 98% chance that you would loose your money. Some people despite knowing the disadvantages of this still go ahead to invest their money which in the end of it or they regret the decisions. I don't like saying that making money online is easy, rather I would say that there is always a possibility to make money legitimately.

There are different legit website out there where you can make some good amount of money with just the use of your mobile phone and an internet connection.

Although, your thread is kind of misleading, you should have made an elaboration on how to earn instead of posting a PDF without proper explanation. That aside here are some of the ways you can make money online.

Firstly, you can make money on survey sites. Since this is one of the most popular way of making money on the internet, you can find a good survey site and start answering and sharing your opinions without having to pay a penny.

Secondly, you can make use of CPA platforms like that of CPA lead to make some little income. On CPA sites, you get paid for every actions carried out by your lead/referral. This is a platform I've tried and i can say it is still paying.

You can also venture into paid to post forums such as trendri and BMF (beer money forum) where you get paid to post on their website. Trendri is a good platform to start with if you're patient and consistent enough. I'll advise you to start from here before venturing into other platforms.

Maria Javed

Here are some easiest and legit ways to make money, described in my own words:

- Sell unwanted items: Declutter your home and sell items you no longer need or use on platforms like eBay, Craigslist, or Facebook Marketplace.

- Freelance work: Offer your skills like writing, graphic design, or social media management on freelance platforms like Upwork or Fiverr.

- Online surveys: Share your opinions and earn rewards through survey sites like Swagbucks or Survey Junkie.

- Rent out a room: List your spare room on Airbnb and earn money as a host.

- Sell handmade goods: Utilize your crafting skills and sell products on platforms like Etsy or Redbubble.

- Delivery work: Sign up with companies like Uber Eats, DoorDash, or GrubHub to make money delivering food.

- Pet sitting: Offer pet care services through platforms like Rover or (link unavailable)

- Online tutoring: Use your expertise to teach others through platforms like Tutor Me or Chegg.