The easiest and best way to check if a site is legit or scam

Stanlo

Banned
Hi guys I know most people like to know if a site legit or scam before investing in it . The best way is install a trustpilot extension on your browser and just click on it anytime you are on the site . There are reviews for all the sites on the internet and if the site has not been claim know it's a scam for sure. It's funny I learn this when I already lost more than $300 to scam sites and when I check this site on trustpilot i saw people writing they have had same experience on the sites and I was like if only I look it up I would have not invested in this scam sites. Please guys stay safe I know the pain of losing your hard earn money to scammers

jvletona

Thanks for the recommendation, I will start using this extension also if you want to know if a token is a scam you can use tokensniffer. Good luck with all your investments. Thanks.

Golden P

Wow. Thanks a lot. I will start using that now.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Trust me I understand the feeling that an individual feels when he become a subject and victim to online scammers and platform fraudsters who floods the internet by creating various come and fraudulent websites and platform to scam and defraud motivated and polished minded individuals toward the act of making money online . I personally have become a victim to various online scammers during my early days of being introduced to the art of making money online , and to be sincere the experience was very devastating and disappointing . And so I sort out for a way that I can make money online without having to wonder whether a website is come and the flooding in nature .

Presently today , I make good use of what is known as a scam site detector . At this point you may be wondering what is a scam site detector . well , a scam site detector is basically or primarily an app or website which you can download on the Google app store on the Google play store in order to carefully analyse and make a research whether a website you intend to work on , either to use to make money online is actually legit and pain or fake and scamming .

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
The point is that so many of them are available on the internet and they are using different strategy to Lure innocent people and scam them, this is not the best and inasmuch as these scammers are not ready to stop their dubious Habit, it is our responsibilities to be careful and know some of the ways to spot them.

Some of the steps have been using to guide myself online are :

* I don't do any sort of online investment because I just consider it to be a waste of time and it is risky since most online investment platform do not have a physical office for you to go if there is any problem or challenges, they can just close down within a short period of time when you invest your money.

* I don't invest my money to start earning or to invest my money before I can withdraw my earning. All these things are what a lot of scammers are using to Lure innocent people, in most mining website you'll see how they will be asking you to deposit in some money before you are able to withdraw the cryptocurrency you have mined.

I hope this helps.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are several scam platforms on the internet and they're always looking for people in which they will come especially newbies on the internet space.

When I started to look for ways of making money on the internet I ventured into a lot of scam platforms but I never invested money on any of them until I was introduced to a Ponzi scheme by one of my friends and that was where I lost my first money on the internet. Since then I have been very wise and I always make a lot of research before I could sign up on any platform because I do not want to waste my time.

Trustpilot is undoubtably one of the best platforms in which you can used to check whether a platform or a website is legitimate or not. the truth is that I have seen a platform that paid people to give reviews on trust pilot. What you should do is that whenever you see reviews trustpilot, you read the comment one after the other and if it seems too good to be true then it is important you don't venture into such a platform.
But if there are both negative and positive reviews and at the end of the day there are more positive reviews, then you have to venture into it because it is likely not a scam.

Suba

Staff member
Using trustpilot to check scam sites is okay, but there are also many scam site owners, forcing members to write reviews on Trustpilot, of course everything is good and legit, so on Trustpilot there is also some fake data that is less reliable, I think to detect our scam site you have to look at the promise of tantalizing or very high yield returns, it doesn't make sense. Maybe you are also familiar with the ExpressCrypto micro wallet site, a few months ago it closed, citing hardware damage. I lost $50 worth of Tron staking. although I have filled out the form but until now I do not receive crypto.

Franchise Solomon

Hi guys I know most people like to know if a site legit or scam before investing in it . The best way is install a trustpilot extension on your browser and just click on it anytime you are on the site . There are reviews for all the sites on the internet and if the site has not been claim know it's a scam for sure. It's funny I learn this when I already lost more than $300 to scam sites and when I check this site on trustpilot i saw people writing they have had same experience on the sites and I was like if only I look it up I would have not invested in this scam sites. Please guys stay safe I know the pain of losing your hard earn money to scammers
Please what do you mean when you said "if the site has not been claimed"